Oakmont Area

K, it will probally be at night since traffic and shit, But i get off at 4 and i want to wash my car. So if Levi has a hose i can wash it after work, but if doesnt then i have to wait till 530 so i can go to my one buddies house and use his hose. LOL (sounds really gay)

Just hit up the car wash down by the old folks home in Harmar. They do a decent job.

if you guys want, i’m free right now to take some pix :wink:

Hay fiji im going to PrP on saturday i think its 12-5, just wondering if you wanted to come and if any body else is going let me know.

Can’t make it. Dropping my car off to get detailed at 4 p.m… Thanks for the invite.

BS lol you come at noon and leave at 3, we might be doing pics again tonight not sure if levi talked to you.

It needs it real bad. Plus I don’t want to be rushed since it needs to be there before or at 4, or I’ll never hear the end of it.

I haven’t heard from him today. Where are you planning on going?

im not real sure lol. I kind of want to go downtown but actually go downtown not to the stadiums, but i dunno.

bump, whats been going on guys you all have been a lil quite.

Working. And buying more shit for my car.

x2

so when is that turd going to run again

Bump for Oakmont/Verona

I found a sweet spot for pics in Oakmont, right near that boating club and that dock between Washington and California

http://is.rely.net/1-5026-88132-l-LBd8JTnhhXmNepii4PfOg.jpg

wow i completely forgot about that spot, its right next to the greek church that has the greek festival with the best dam gyros i have ever tasted.

oh ya when is the greek festival

i dont know when it is, but any of you guys heading out to wexford tom. for the car cruise, that is if the weather is good.

I just went through a car change, so no more 1g laser. now I’m rocking the 2g talon. Its all black but more improtantly I’m feeling in the mood for some glen’s frozen custard after reading this thread

glens pittspeed mini meet?

mmm glenns

that sounds like a plan! I’m in. just come up with a date and time