Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

You really have to be a certain type of moron to steal a vehicle in Buffalo, and then ride it around like it’s your own.

Just talked to Brent, they are staking out the house. The bike is currently not in the driveway and there aren’t any windows on the garage, so they are going to wait it out until they confirm it is in fact his bike.

The police have been notified, but also thought it was a good idea to wait until they confirm so not to spook them into moving the bike somewhere else.

God I hope this is it…

I’m going to have to ask you to edit the racism in this post and use a word more preferable to the sensitive sallys on this forum.

And please, please be the bike. Do they have a camera?

lol, better now?

not sure if they have a camera. Brent is going to stay a while now, and a friend is staying tomorrow.

Glad to hear the police have been brought in.

Roffle.

Let’s hope this thing doesn’t get chopped up while they are staking it out, unless he wants the insurance claim. It sounds like he got black-holed earlier during the short chase down, and now he brought it to a place to store for a while/chop and ship.

Hahaha. And I was racist? lol. (blackhole reference) I re-edited btw so people really don’t bitch.

They don’t seem smart enough to part it out at all. (they park on their lawn)

hope everything works out ok, and if it is his bike he owes me some beers lol, best idea is to get the police involved since this is deff. the address i saw it at

And you definitely saw the cracked windscreen and missing lower?

I hope this works out to the best, and beware, if they stole your bike, they just may have a gun or two in the house… just be careful

awww… im awake, i want in on the action.

If indeed someone is that stupid and it is my bike there will be a party in your honor for sure. I am a man of my word.

Anyways i was sitting outside and its almost in a bad part of town but not really. Its in Cheektowaga and it has the house # written on cardboard and they park on the lawn. The only really crappy house on that stretch of road and there were black males living in it from what i have seen.

Thanks to all and i am really excited and hope it is mine. WE MAY GET THE BASTARDS YET. “KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT” NYSPEEDERS!THANKS

and no i didnt see the cracked windscreen but come on another r6 with the same wind screen and same slip on and decals? doubt it esp. near the hood well good luck let me know what happens

lol ud be surprised. everybody with the special edition has that windscreen and that pipe, whether highmount or normal… thats not uncommon at all actually.

I beg to disagree :slight_smile:

I just watched Rush Hour, and i’m pretty sure we could all just go and comically kung fu all those hoodrat bike stealing fggts.

“Jose, check this out man… there’s like 40 motorbikes coming up to the front door… and they have… Jesus mother of mercy they all have swords!”

…yea…just like that.

just cuz you had a weird one with IXIL’s on it… the most common pipe on that bike is def a micron fade red-black. /discussion

did you notice the missing lower…probibly a little more obvise then the crack windscreen?

there’s actually one in cheektowaga on just like brent’s. same micron pipe and everything. i think where you’re getting confused is the decals. those aren’t decals on the bike. the R6 LE came with that from the factory.

Updates?

Asskickings?

Do I need to get out my Rambo knife?..