Obamas statement on kanye

They shouldn’t. That is my point.

Okay, but that’s just now how things are.
You get what I’m saying?
I don’t mean you’re wrong to think he should be allowed to speak his mind.

I know. I’m just stating my opinion. That is all.

Aaaannnndddd I’m out.

In every profession there is a code of ethics. In journalism one ethical quality they abide by is that when something is said off the record, that it not be published. They would have been fired for posting that no matter who it was.

im with ilya on this one, behind close doors he should be able to say whatever is on his mind. Personally im glad he said it because he is right and someone needed to say it.

Kanye goes on the jay leno show and “apologizes” for what he did the next day and everyone forgives him and feels bad that his mother died, fuck him he makes horrible music and hes a prick who goes out of his way to speak of political things that he knows nothing about, and no one says anything to him about it. f that.

lol im done ranting

:facepalm

Behind closed doors / off the record = Not for the public.

See where I’m going with this?

I think he should be able to say it whenever the hell he pleases. Hell, in my opinion, he should be able to say Kanye is an idiot during the State of The Union Address.

oh well. Clinton cheated, bush was a retard, and obama called kanye a jackass, see where im going with this?

Every pres is going to have there flaws, so who gives a shit

You don’t see where I’m going with this.
You said behind closed doors he should be able to call Kanye a jackass.
Well behind closed doors or off the record, either way it was not made for the public to hear it.
It’s not a matter of if he is/isn’t allowed to say these things. Understand?

i do but thats what happens when your the pres, someone is always there. Your basically stating the obvious, and all im saying is i realy dont care if it leaked or not, its a true statement and i dont care if hes the president or not. Many things leak in politics as many of us well know so why is this any different? he called a guy a jackass, couldve said it in public and it would be the same thing, many people agree

That wasn’t the original point in question though - it was why people from the press were fired for letting it leak.

as any thread here, i guess it just got off topic

fixed

I only agree with this because in the audio of this conversation he didnt want his opinion made public but he shared it with people there none the less. NOW if I was president would not give a shit I would say exactly how I feel, Yes Politic are very unemotional and a big Farse of Friends(if you can call them that) ANTHONY FOR PRESIDENT then free Cough Syrup with Codeine for everyone !!!

Just a warning, I only took it one night to sleep because it actually hurt I was coughing so much -it makes you act like a r’tard.

I think you might have taken too much of it :number1

2TBS - reccomended dosage for an adult.

So how much did you take? Because I am feelin that you might be the size of a kid so one would probably do you

I took 2TBS, and I’m not the size of a kid at all. :rofl