OC Meet Season Opener

GT-Rs are like Civics brah.

I think Dan P (aka CFD) is meeting at Styuvesant as well…

Anyone have a tent we can sit our ass under? I could try to hide in the KKD tent but don’t know how far I want to wander from my car.

Also, I’m probably only staying a few hours… I get way too bored usually and my ADD acts up.

i have a tent, someone else would have to grab it though cause i’m not 100% sure if i’m going or not and i also can’t fit it in the miata even if i go.

Ill bring a tent also. :number1

Depending on how it’s set up, you are welcome to park near my tent Ryan… I’m bringing just a small 10’x10’ pop up tent.

pullin in all the bitches to the KKD tent.

This and they’re leaving at 7AM from Albany. Way too early. I’d get bored waiting for the gates to open before the meet even started.

Like previously mentioned I’m not doing race wars so if you have an issue doing 70MPH on 87, find another group lol.

I think some other peeps are showing up with Dan too, we should have a decent sized group ourselves.

ill be at Styuvesant

We’re leaving at 8am from Albany by the way, not 7

Beg my pard.

Corey are you driving your S2000 down?

No, ill be driving something else down

is it another show car?

Just said screw it and ordered a 10x20 canopy. The rules said I could use up to a 10x20 tent and then my car, but I’ll probably be able to fit everything inside the 10x20… don’t need a ton of space.

Yes it’s another show car

good luck man, hopefully itll be a nice day for everybody

Bringing the cobra?

Im driving his Cobra.

yes he is

I’m driving his bro bra.