OC Meet Season Opener

Got in and had a good time. It was good to put some faces to some names.

Meet/show was packed. Glad I got there around 9. Only got to see a couple people from here.

Nice to see some old friends, but would have went to goldsteins to see subarus… MAD FUCKING SUBARUS

Did anyone happen to swing by the KKD Garage tent? I only recognized a few but I know there are quite a few names that I don’t know faces too so if you did and I missed you, I apologize. Either way, let me know what you thought of the setup and what I should change around for the next show.
Thanks.

Stopped by but you looked busy, I liked the setup though .

Wait, did you guys have to pay to hang out at this “meet?”

When about was it? Being the first time ever running a vendor booth, I was constantly doing something… lol. It wasn’t until about 2pm that I finally actually just relaxed and hung out… lol.

this sounds like about my experience at staggered last year, which is next sunday, but staggered is worth it.

Was only $5. You had to pay to get into the state park.

I’m pretty sunburned.

Rubbing the bod with some aloe as I type this.

Showed up said it was full parked my car in the horse stable parking lot walked in for free had fun and left! Great show lots of people!

ah ok. not bad then. i thought these guys were trying to turn a profit. it was confusing from what i was reading on FB. first it was a meet, then a show.

Same

Two dicks on a golf cart told me gate was closed and I couldn’t get in. I went in anyway.

My face is sunburned. My exhaust drones like a motherfucker inside the car. I was ready to kill some people.

And ROFL at me having to undo the seatbelt and climb half way out of the door to get a toll ticket. THE TOLL BOOTHS FUCKED US. THE STATE OF NY FUCKED US.

Highlight of the day was watching assistant trailer park supervisor have a meltdown and tell at the clowns at the gate to “CLOSE THE GATE. NO MORE CARS IN, ONLY OUT. CLOSE THE GATE.”

25 miles of 87 is dicked for any car with low profile tires

fuckin bo bandy

We should’ve just said fuck it and hit up Route 97 or whatever it’s called lol. Overall it was still pretty fun though.

that was pretty funny that guy was pisssed lol.

That’s the united customs car show you’re thinking of, which was originally suppose to be a meet