OC Meet Season Opener

Cmon now your new neighbors are basically Elliot and Sarge, they have to be used to it! LOL

My neighbors would love it… People can meet at my place, nothing can beat my firework show last year…

i’m gonna run there then sit passenger in the gt-r and get my sweat all over it :ahh

:rofl

I’ll be going, I’m suppose to be meeting up with a few guys down in that area before the show. So I probably won’t be riding down with the group.

Egg Mother Fucking McMuffins.
With grape Kool-Aid.

^ bahhahahahha

don’t tease me with a good time, that’s for sure

yes we are still meeting at crossgates. i’ll firm up a place and time by monday

Lets just do Stuyvesant plaza dude. They got a brueggers man

truth

That sounds delicious

Those bagels are great. More than once I have gone to Alb just to get some and come home :lol

This year should be awesome if Shift takes over.

Everything bagel with honey walnut cream cheese.

Meet at Styvesant Plaze at 8:30-9:15, hopefully that early it won’t be a problem with parking, i’ll see what it looks like a weekend or two before and make a call. That lot is always jam packed during the day. We’ll roll out at 9:30 and head down. Should be an hour and a half ride.

I will meet you all down there. My a$$ gets to get up at close to the a$$-crack of dawn to get down there by 9am… lol. Make sure to stop by the booth and check it out!

Someone from the event offered me “VIP” parking or some bullshit. Told him id rather park with the dumpers from the 518.

:lol Awesome

Awww Geee whizzz…thanks for remembering the little ppl.

i can bring the miata down and u can park right next to it, real dumper from the 518!