OC Meet September 8th - Wappingers Falls NY

I didn’t go to the first one. There definitely weren’t 3k cars. A lot of Subarus, and PRs with der hondas. Definitely not as nice as what I’ve seen from the previous meet. I’m guessing people didn’t want to deal with the shit again that happened previously?

why does it say ego killer on it?

Because your apparent ego towards the car was just killed.

Evo to the left was sick!

Show was good plenty of parking! Not the best weekend for it tho with football starting!

actual answer: name of car club/show team

I think he was having an ecu issue last I heard. And the catch can lines on the valve cover hit the hood so that’s why there is no hood, those need to be re-routed also. He’s really close though, really close

I like the car and everyone but wtf is the point of towing it all over the northeast for shows if it doesn’t even do the one thing a vehicle is supposed to do. RUN! It’s a paperweight right now

vast majority of show cars never do anything but get towed (i’m talking about real show cars, not cars that get shown), whats wrong with wanting to show off your car before its 100% done when you have been working on it forever and the majority of people that see it at a show wont realize its not running yet?

it’s not like hes going to a race with a non-running car.

There’s nothing wrong with it but IMO having a vehicle that doesn’t run and bringing it to shows is kind of retarded to me. Just my .02 but I like Corey and I like the car.

I also like corey and I like the car. To me, i’d rather put $100 into the car and get it closer to running with a day working on it then spending $100 to get it into a car show and then spending money/time to get it down there/back on a trailer. That’s just me though.

It’s his car, it’s his choice. I do like what he’s done to it, a lot of hard work gone a long way, i’ll say that.

i don’t know if he is, but if he’s sponsored, wanting to put money into the car instead of showing it might not be an option.

He’s not sponsored he just works like crazy to get it built