OCT 1st PRP

30th got rained out. Anyone going tomorrow? Im meeting a few friends and heading up around 5ish

Not sure if you know this or not, but there is no Sept 31… lol

hmm I guess not… Well the 1st :slight_smile:

:doh:

i may be intersted

did you fix your trans?

no and i have no intention of truck being on road anytime soon either. But do plan to have new project hopefully running by spring

No rain, I’m going…can’t wait to get a slip on the new combo.

I am going to attempt to go. I would like to get a test pass before the big weekend.

I will be there!

i’m goin. i’m hard to miss!

Point and laugh at the asian for me guys… IN FLAMES concert tonight.

Jester might be up with his loud orange 06 GTO to try out the new drag wheels/tires

I am not going…

gonna get a base run in the TA tonite…i’ll be there sometime near 6 i guess

why dont you take the camaro?

october 17th anybody down?

Cuz it doesnt run and may never run this year. It will start and idle and may cruise around the block for now. It was on its way to working the street tune but i had an electrical issue that i couldnt track down for a few weeks. Then i was in houston for work for 2 weeks and lost alot of time to work onthe car.

Now i have what appears to be a loose rocker arm or something…ticking under the rear valve cover. Have to take turbo hotside off completely to get the valve cover off

ppl got 9 runs in tonight

Congrats kurt on your best mph and ET

Thanks man, we were fighting the fuel pumps all night, had to run off of 1 pump. would have got more runs in ran out of gas.

11.6@136

ya i knew something was up when it lost 2 seconds and 20 mph on last run.

also to oldsrocketman enjoyed seeing the BUICK in action. its been along ass time since i last saw that do any type of racing.