Odd question 240SX and trailer hitch

Well bought a seadoo at the end of last summer and going to use my 240 to take it places…seadoo is light and will be easy to tow it…in the manual for our cars its got a towing capacity so im all good there…

problem is…where can i get a hitch for 240sx? i dont wanna have to weld it in i wanna be able to unbolt it when i dont use the seadoo…so …anyone know where to get one/aprox cost ect…?

Thanks

lol well i have a 95 golf as my winter beater but i dont insure that in summer…pointless…bottom line i need it on the 240! lmao

Go to Crappy Tire, buy a universal Class 1 hitch. Be prepared to cut and weld in places to make it work.
If you’re not confident, get a professional to weld it in. The last thing we want is your shit breaking off the back of your car at 120KM/H

BTW, considering the height of the 240, you may need to get a higher hitch for the trailer. I forgot the name of the hitch. Not gooseneck, but…

There you go. Drop hitch flipped upside down and that should compensate for the low height of the 240

or i believe in the yellow pages or somewhre here in brampton there is a place called Hitch city.
they will accommodate all your hitch and towing needs.