OEM drivers frame rail. None available from the dealer

Testing the waters for a good offer or trade.

the holy grail of s13

Wow. A thin piece of metal for 300$. For that you can get a shop to do proper rails on both sides.
#overrated

Hey, now. I’m not expecting $300 I just threw it up there I’m highly OBO.Besides these are proper rails and $300 is a lie. I’ve gone both routes and it’s more than $300 for some guy to do a shit ton of work to have rails made.

Besides, I didn’t really know what to price it as seeing as guys are selling them for nearly $700. Figured I gave a fair start for some offers.

i dont understand some people shitting on others for sale threads making the seller having to defend himself. how about… “this is what ive priced it at, if you dont want it, go fuck yourself”

price seams more then reasonable, plus its obo whats to complain about

I priced it higher because there are NONE. Ask nissan, they don’t have ANY. I got the last 2 in North America and I’m sure you’d be hard up to find one in Japan if there are any.

Bump.

I make rails for people and your right Shawn even with a full setup and templates to build them with it still takes me a few hours just to put a patch together let alone a full rail and its hard fucking work. I could completely see these things being worth 300 for true OEM rails thats slap on and go. the dealer would charge the same or more if you could still get them.

If you have a 240 that your restoring and trying to make like new again. money well spent.

sold my pair for 750. Great price op.

Thanks guys, kind words from some respected fellows!

Bump.

Is this still available?

The ads gone… damn… haha

the last one http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?238704-Frame-rail-brand-new-OEM-Nissan-driver-side

No sorry boys, I sold this thing a long long time ago! Guy used it and said it went right in. I’m sure there may be a couple kicking around but you won’t find any from the dealership.