Off-Duty Officer Fatally Shoots Unarmed Marine

This just keeps getting better.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/23810790/detail.html?hpt=T2

Video in link

A cop shoots an unarmed man, after bringing a gun to a bar, “refuses alcohol testing”, clearly intoxicated as he missed 6 shots at close range, after the poor guy served two tours just to come back and be shot back in the states.

:wtf

What’s up with cops being trigger happy lately and then crying when they get caught on tape?

On Administrative Leave… Motherfucker’s getting paid to shoot an unarmed man. What a piece of shit… Let’s hope he gets shot the same way.

definitely needs to be shot.

holy shit thats fucked up, hope the cop who shot him gets jail time.

Wow what a pile of shit. Hope they make an example out of that ass clown

Wow… And he had shot another person on the foot when he was off duty years earlier… The shooting was found to be “justified”… WHAT?!

Justified even though he was under the influence in that case as well… he should have been fired back then.

What a fucking dick head. And they want to take cameras as evidence away from these ass holes.

one a lighter note… ANYONE NOTICE THE BALLER MK3 HARLIQUIN GOLF IN THE VIDEO CLIP??? LOL

Also I dont understand how there are “Un Answered questions” still. Fucking serious? Simple.

Someone brought a gun to a bar. For what ever reason, it doesnt matter, fired and entire clip into another man and killed him.

Seems all my questions are answered: Yes the off duty dick shot the gun. Yes the other guy died. Prity fucking simple. Throw him in jail, sentence to death, kill the mother fucken cop and make it a MASIVE story to get the message out that cops in or out of uniform are not above the law.

And therein lies the problem, man… Cops really DO seem to be above the law. And not in some other state or whatever, but even in our area. Look at Schenectady and Albany county police officers, the constant shit they get into AND out of easily. Suspending a cop means nothing, all it does is let them sit on their fat corrupt ass and collect an easy fucking check.

What they need to do is take these crooked motherfuckers and put them in lock down with some guys they put in for life. The process will finish itself.

This is a good reason not to bring a hand gun out with you if you plan on drinking.

Or a good reason most people should be allowed to carry a gun in public…

I think I’d actually enjoy going to bars more if my shotty could accompany me, haha

x10.

the Corps lost another good one. R.I.P.

Wow, where do they actually recruit those people to the force? From online GTA scoreboard?

To “serve and protect”…Well that guy got served for sure and for what??? That makes me RAGE!

:frowning: stupid fucking cop.

Its officers like this that make me want to be one more, to weed out the fuckin retard idiots that somehow make it past the screening process.

they cant put him in jail , they would kill him for bein a cop for 1 then another is for killin a marine . not that its a bad thing but think of the lawsuit some scum would win for someone beetin that scum silly

Hes perfectly capable of goin to jail for his offense, thats why we have specialized units in jails/prisons now for people like that. Id love to see him do time.