off road mid pipes and exhaust

Are there any shops Sponsors around that could make a custom o/r Y pipe for dakota or my buddy’s 08 silverado? i have magnapacks and he has SLP LM1. I cant find anything on the internet and are there MILs for these trucks like the mustangs?

And
Are there any shops (sponsors) that would do a CATless exhaust on my brothers 77’ vette. Every shop says the blah blah since it came with them they have to be on there:wackit: thats not happenin.?
thanks

Jake

I cut my own off, and just slipped a cutout where the cat used to be. It isn’t hard to do if you have a sabre saw or cutting wheel. Where are you located at? Maybe I can help ya with the “catless” part.

You may wanna give Jeff a buzz over at 1st Try. I know he usually keeps busy, but maybe he can assist with the ORY.

1st Try

In no particular order

1st try engineering - Jeff @ 412-596-6730

alright
thanks I’ll give them a call
I’m in 84, which is in washington county.

1st try engineering - Jeff @ 412-596-6730

jeff just did basically the same thing for me. but he did it with one of my mufflers… took him about an hour and that was with us BSing quite a bit. fuckin looks awesome and professional underneath. all welded better then i would ever have thought. darn resonable also. not much more money then me going and getting the pipe cutting it down and trying to weld it myself.

:angel: :smiley:

nice
does anyone know where to get the MIL’s for chevy’s and dodge’s?
ive done some seardching but really cant find much other than the fords

are the chevy’s inline plug in like the stang’s or do you have to do some wiring?