Offical Lake George thread

Load up the minivan with some friends and head up. Park it on a backroad if youre worried about somebody seeing you in a mommy mobile.

idc about that it has a shift sticker on it so its obvious its me lol

Word-if I could find a ride I’d probably come without my Vette so I could go to the bars later.

Forgot, got a bachleor party tomorrow night…tits and beer.

Ill see, wishing for no rain on sat.! :ohnoes

u people kill me… you do realize it says 10-20% chance of percipitation …

LOLLLL usually anything under 30% means its not gonna happen.

i dont go by the weatherman normally just go hour by hour during the day

who cares. its NY there is always a chance of rain

or anything else at that point, welcome to the northeast lol

Chance of rain on Sat evening is over 50 percent…

im just gonna sit home and do some school work and be bord lol

Ok you can stop saying you’re going to be staying at home, everyone gets the point. :wtf

So 6:30? Me and Pete will be at the Hess a little before if not a few minutes past…Get out of class at 4:30, heading up to get both bottles filled, then we’ll probably head up from there. :mwahaha :devillook

your gonna be the only import :ninja

Heads up: Im gonna have my sister and my girlfriend in the car…No racing for me.

awww c’mooooonnnnnnnn boooooooooooooooooo no fuuuuuunnnnnnn! :wtf

I thought Travis was going in the STI??..and that’s ok, i have a nice homemade decal/sticker going down the side of my car :ninja :lmao Not to mention the only muscle cars i won’t be able to hang with will be the C6’s and Z06’s, and well the heavily modded cammed out Camaros/Birds :runaway

Don’t be gay! I bring my car out, and you don’t want any action? :stuck_out_tongue: just kidding.

I’ll be there! The car may not be clean when I get there, but I’ll be there!

dont want to put my sister and girlfriend in a situation of over 100mph…I dont really like racing with anyone in the car.

1 run wouldn’t hurt, 120 - shut down, then be done. Just don’t mess up and want to do another one :lol

But hey, i hear ya…no big deal.

Smokin… dont bite… 200 lbs is alot of weight in a race… if he walks you, you will never live it down… cause at some point hes gonna make you say you gf and sis are fat and its not his fault. I see it coming, dont walk into it.

On 2nd thought, Joey did ad a 90 lb muffler.

I’m gonna do my best to be in NJ by 10:30 and home by 4 to meet up at 6:30.

I know that lol but I honestly had a Epiphany the other night…dunno why but All of a sudden I realized how Dumb I was to race with more then myself in the car…Its my decision to be dumb, and im not gonna put them in harms way…I could give a fuck less if I crash alone or something.

Maybe its when the deer ran out in front of me, or the turkeys when I realized how stupid it was LOL

Or maybe those hairs at the base of your dick worked their way to your balls and you matured???

Nah, I’m going with the deer thing.

I dont hit above 140 anymore for that reason…well, at least not in the air damn bird mobile.