Official 04 Lightening theft thread!!!!!!!

you think that… but for now on the truck is just DIRTY and its been stolen not the same… but hopefully you get it taken care of and they pay for the motor noise… best of luck and hope it all turns out well. some people are way too dumb:hsugh:

sorry it happened, but you got it back. good luck fixing it up…

I guess the motor will not be stock after this

Nice. Hope the jackass serves time.

beat90tsi said it best, car theft is like rape. Something you cherish is taken away from you by a lowlife who can’t get it on his own.

I’m glad TJ got his ride back, hopefully the insurance company won’t be too hard on him, and I’m 100% willing to turn some wrenches or sand some bondo to help bring the phoenix from teh ashes!

Yeah, but I’d rather have my truck back and have it feel dirty than to have it gone and never get it back.

Glad to hear its home

hows the tire tread on those back wheels?

jail time with anal rape so he know what it feels like to have a vehicle stolen. Glad to hear you got it back !!!

I didn’t think quik drank:dunno: :kekegay:

glad u got it back

Wow that is awesome yall got it back! And it’s even more awesome the guy got caught!

I bet the drills were stolen too… :dunno:

glad it was found… do yinz know if the guy was pulled over and apprehended or if the truck was found somewhere and led to an arrest?

it all comes around, he’ll get what he deserves somehow…

glad to see it’s back. thats DEF the truck i saw and called in… keep us posted on the details

Glad to hear it came back!!

Good luck with Insurance and the rebuild!