Official 04 Lightening theft thread!!!!!!!

Well, I just got done patrolling the Avalon, Belleview, Westview, Rocks area. Still nothing. Please still keeps your eyes peeled.

most likely they will run the truck until its out of gas and then ditch. i might take a ride out in that area tonight.

Um doubt it…who ever took it knew what they were taking

why? the guy had it idling in his driveway warming up… seems like an easy target??? :nuts:

hope for the best… i’ll keep an eye out up in this area for sure.

if they knew anything, they wouldnt drive it around the same area all the time

yeah they took the car that was running! hahahah most likely the dude does not even know what kind of truck it is!

The guy probably is wondering y the hell it makes a weird whistling sound:dunno:

another reason why everyone should get remote starters from first-bass. Wont be stolen then

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that is fucked up though

Just talked to Jay the truck is back at the shop, pretty dinged up and missing all his personal shit that was in it. but they picked up a 5pack of beer

Hey guys the truck has been found, recovered, and delivered back to our shop!!!

The bad news is the guy messed it up pretty bad. The interior stinks to high heaven, body damage around, the motor is making noise, and all personal effects have stolen, including the Forced Performance Heat Exchanger that was in the bed.

The dickbag left us a few gifts though. We have aquired two new cordless drills, a new cooler, 4 bottles of Straub, and an unused Trojan. The papers show that an arrest was made. Good for him, dumb ass.

Now on to the pics…

And TJ with his truck, a gun and the dumb asses beer…

well i like to say congrats but it sucks that there was more damage to the truck

how was the truck found. locals you or did the police find the guy

Its Pretty messed up. Well at least you got it back. Insurence should help out some. Keep us updated.

Did they tell you the name of the guy that stole it?

the cops found the guy driving it, from what we can tell, the guy tried to run, and thats when the damage happened. We will get more details for as soon as we can…

Good shit! Insurance wil lcover so y sweat it? And as far as ur homie with the gun…like he owuldas shot anybody anyway(rollseyes)

the last pic is a joke in hopes of dumb asses friends or himself seein it.

Do u guys even get to see the scumbag who took it?

Glad to hear that the dumbfuck got caught.

Sorry to hear he had to try to run and messed up the truck in the process.

I hope they throw the book at him.

congrats on getting truck back, hopefully insurance will help TJ out. hopefully bring hte truck back bigger and badder when all done

wow thank god ur got the truck back. who cares bout the damage. Least u got it back. right