Got Hit On Weds.

i was going down the road doing like 35mph and i seen her sitting at the stop sign, i had the right-a-way,i had no stop sign she did tho, she was pulling out of a side street …she says she didn’t see me but i seen her, she went at the last min . …i slammed on the brakes and cut to the right to try and go around but wasn’t enough

buddy and i went up to were i toed the truck too last night and was check’n it out…frame bent right after the driver spring pocket right were it starts to curve down to go under the firewall, bed and cab don’t line up looks like cab shifted

from the accident report looks likes its gonna be all on her, cop wrote she pulled directly in front of me…on another part it has for her that she proceeded w/o clearance after stop and for me in the same part No contributing action… cop told me at the scene looks like its gonna be on her and that speed was not a issue here

heres whats left of…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SoLowXtreme/wrecks/photo_0050.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/SoLowXtreme/wrecks/photo_0049.jpg

that sucks

ya just a little bit

start tearing parts off it… if it’s as bad as you say, it’s totalled…

that’s beat… shitty drivers are everywhere.

sorry man, it was just starting to come together too, hopefully fully insured?

Damn man, sorry to hear. That sucks big time.

sorry man,i got some parts!

wtf you talking about… sell him a whole truck :doh:

sorry to hear man … it sucks

bummer man!

i’m not touching shit till her insurance comes out and checks it out…

if they replace all your driving stuff, can I get the old setup? I love that touch screen

thanks man…what parts u got?..incase i do put it back on the road

that sucks

but think positive, now you can finally get rid of the chebbie and upgrade to a ford. :smiley:

Oh man, I’m sorry. Hang in there brother!

Sorry to see this happen.

Do you have full tort or limited tort on your insurance? Full tort means you can get a lawyer and sue even if you don’t have severe injuries (which you obviously don’t). Limited tort means you are going to be stuck with whatever her insurance company thinks your truck is worth.

Even if you didn’t have full tort, you may be able to sue depending on whether or not you were advised by your insurance agent what you were giving up by choosing limited tort. In any event, check out your policy and sue away if you can. There is absolutely no way you are going to get paid what you have into the truck and a lawsuit is the only way to get what you deserve.

call edgar snyder ASAP

Not Edgar. He’s all about personal injuries and his fees are way to high. He’ll whack you with the typical 30% and add on all kinds of other things like filing fees, depositions and other items that he should be paying for out of his 30%. I’d suggest finding a small law firm or one lawyer office and see them. Negotiate the fees so they get 30% only, no add ons. That’ll keep them honest when figuring out your total.

I should add that you shouldn’t get big dollar signs in your eyes over sueing. Typically the insurance companies hand out $2000 settlements just to make people go away and avoid all the drama of court. A good lawyer will get that money for you, take a small chunk and hand you the remaining $1500 or so.

391-2101

:d