Official 2006 World Cup Thread

lol ok

I just came home and realized i defended NASCAR twice. in the same thread. I dont care if it was versus gay orgies, that was not appropriate.

So the US totally sucked today. I know Czech is a solid team, but shit… The US squad looked atrocious.

And yeah, the TV seems to make the field look much larger, but it is still damn big. I was usually a right middie when I played. I used to have good stamina all that wonderful shit. Now that I haven’t played in about 3-4 years, I am horribly out of shape. Lol.

As for individual ball handling skills…

Ronaldinho FTW… http://youtube.com/watch?v=gjM06i54s3s&search=zidane%20ronaldinho

As for people who try to say it is not exciting enough…You need o understand the strategy in the game to appreciate it usually. And also, it is 10x more exciting than watching baseball. I’ll admit it is nowhere near as exciting as hockey is to watch, but when you understand the game, a 0-0 match can be quite exciting.

LOLCIRCLERACESWITHHIGHLIGHTOFRACEISACRASH

im going home for lunch to watch Brazil wip up on Croatia

hell yeah it was lol… especially when the coach would give ya the “do 20 laps around the field” at practice uhhhhhhh lol

made my fat ass drop alot of weight though

I will admit though… The acting is KILLING me. I cannot stand how overembellished everything is.

My favorite has been the players going down,writhing is “pain”, needing to be carried off by the stretcher, but being back out on the field within 30 seconds, ad making a sprint towards the corner.

If someone did that to me, and I was a ref, I would give them the red card, and send them off. If we did that shit when I played, we would’ve been served with at least a yellow card for unsportsmanlike conduct.

I played for the Aurora Arsenals, and we played at Knox fields, and there were three soccer fields, and a HUGE Polo field… as In horse polo. We’d have to do the lovely lap around the whole area warmup jog before practice. Around all the soccer fields, and the huge polo field. ugh.

I really do miss playing though. Even practice. We always just did small sided games. Tons of fun.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/100keepers.html

exciting game between germany and poland :tup:. awesome finish to the game.

wouldve liked to see poland win it tho.

I can’t believe how many close shots totally zinged off the side

90th minute goals FTW.

Tunisia and Saudi game… 92nd minute to get a draw on it.
And then Germany takes it in the 90th minute with a winner.

Definition of clutch.