Euro 08

So who has been watchin the Euro 08 games. I know theres some soccer fans on pittspeed.

I know more people flame it than respect it, but keep the flaming out. And no racism please:bigthumb: kthxbye

fuck soccer. almost football season

x2

/

sorry no

The referee’s have black stripes on their shirts. Oh shit, I said “black”, i bet xlogic calls me a racist.

fuck soccer and all other sports until next hockey season.

shut it, homo

DIAF, hick

Shouldnt you be outside putting tint on your headlights or cutting the exhaust off your car?? STFU ricer

:rofl:

The REF during the USA/ARG game was a moron. I am glad it was a tie though. Tim Howard saved us. Cruz should have had like 4 goals, Messi a few also. We did have a few good chances, but Adu is still too small and if they play like they did to start the second half, then we’d be a much more competitive team.

Germany game was pretty straight forward. Too bad they stole their Polak’s best player (Podolski) who had an unbelievable second goal! If you didn’t see, it look it up on youtube or something.

The Croatia/Austria game couldn’t be any more boring and the Croates barely won!

Can’t wait to see the Netherlands/Italy and Romania/France.

I’ve been watching it. I’m surprises Italy is down 2-0 to NED

That game shocked me, the 2nd goal is ESPN top 10 fa sho lol

You drive a fucking hyundai. Get a real car?

hello…

Watched Pittsburgh Passion last night
much better than soccer !!!

girlie football > faggot soccer

Jper is a wigger spick jungle bunny redneck pittsburgh trash all rolled into one.

Your a fucking tool:finger2:

haha best comeback ever

yet your the one with 15 second mustang

all show no go

go tell an airplane if it can leave the ramp