Euro 2008

What are your teams?
We have a random draft pool at our work, and I drew Italy. Perfect choice for me, because I hate the fuckers, and if they win, I atleast get money to comfort me :smiley:
Usually I’m an England supporter, but since they’re out… I dunno, I don’t really have a team right now, I’m just going to watch and see if anyone catches my eye.

Is this for soccer?

Im not really a sports kinda person…

yes it soccer
I think that the germany is always some one to watch out for, they always seem to have a pretty good squad.

ROMANIA!

Go France! haha Cal, my buddy Marius is going for Romania too. I believe they play France this monday right? Any idea what time the game is at?

Hrvatska!!! and Italy are my two but since Italy won the world cup its time for Croatia to kick some ass

France - Romania match is Monday at noon.
Italy - Romania is Friday at noon.
Netherlands - Romania is Tuesday at 2:45.

Cal, is there a repeat of the romania and france game at midnight later that same day? Just wondering if I saw correctly

Sportsnet Pool

http://contest.linkrd.com/sportsnet/euro08/promo.cgi

I created a Group in the Group Membership section - Join the Group ‘SON’ - password is ‘son123’ - Join soon as the deadline might be today.

I don’t know how they will be re-airing the matches.

Czech republic or Germany are gonna take it.

Netherlands FTW. Go Oranje!!!

Wait till Tuesday…

HAI ROMANIA!

well im not into football myself but I found an interesting site all can enjoy.
euro2008girls.com

Am I the only one that’s beyond shocked by Russia leading right now?

Russia is a good team. Young and talented.

Also, it is said that the Russian league will rival the Premiership in quality and wealth.

On another note, what do you guys think about the Romanians throwing the match against the Netherlands? Keeping in mind that the Romanian star players play in the Italian Serie A. Either way, I’m happy that those nasty cheating Italians are finally out. They should not have gotten this far in the first place.

Word, the Italians should only be playing golf, or whatever the sport is that soccer players play when they get eliminated from the cup.

FUCK ITALY!! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Spain deserved to win anyways. The referee did not call 4 penalties that should’ve been awarded to Spain.

you guys are sad. they win the world cup so they must be cheaters…even though the president of the worlds wouldn’t even step on the feild to present the cup to the italians… I’m sure they could pay someone like him off :rolleyes:

also to mark… the ref let both sides play out… there were several times where spain should’ve been called but they weren’t. the match was well played … but germany will be taking this euro home i believe

russia and portugal in the finals. Underdog season all the way. I can’t wait to see it.