80:1 Odds...

And Greece STILL won!
Not a bad game at all…Figo sucked hardcore… missed a few good chances!

Anyone watch it?

i saw the end of it…did you see the fan jump into the net…bwahahahaha…that was hilarious

haha yah what a moron… So baited and it took like 5 rent-a-po’s to carry him away :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn those stupid Dutch bastards. :rant2:

I’m glad Greece won, even though i got Portuguese blood in me.

I’m just happy Italy and Croatia didn’t make it far. :o

What about England?

Its all good… Good tournament… Fun to watch… Some good talent out there… My brother is going pro in a year… Hopefully he can get on a team or whatnot… He was rated one of the top players for his age group in all of Ontario :shock:

Thats cool. He might go to one of the minor teams though. I don’t know how popular Canadian players are in European leagues. But he might do good in MLS. I personally would love to play in Italian Serie A club play. But I’m no where near that good enough. Congradulate your bro for me though man. Where ever he goes pro is pro. And sounds like he has the skills to help Canada to a World Cup.

England got what they deserve. They base their team around one pretty boy and then wonder why they suck.

I normally root for them, not this time though.

Yah i will congradulate him for you… Thanks Ty… Ill get more info from him on wheres hes been asked to play… Ill keep u updated :wink:

Whats wrong with Croatia?

Nothing is wrong with Croatia, it’s the soccer fans i can’t stand. Same goes for Italy.