Euro 08

Um, it ran a 13.8…And hows it all show when its got BONE STOCK exterior?

no shit dumbass, tell me again human “lol”

even better than the comeback :doh:

before or after you cut the exhaust off? :rofl: :rofl:

sorry, but soccer players could run laps around nfl players. soccer actually requires skill. football, well pick up games tell you that pretty much anybody can play football

:bigthumb: the largest sport franchise in the world just happens to be a soccer team.

I actually watched some of the Germany vs Poland game… Wasn’t too bad. Doubt I could sit through a watch a whole game though.

Its fucking crazy how into it the crowd gets.

i try to watch some of the euro cup, kinda hard. last full game i watched was the Man. U. vs. chelsea championship game. i saw the spain vs. russia game a little today. spain whooped them good

Glad this thread got some good posts now. The spain game was a good match

anybody see this? http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=8456675

I can haz catastophy? lol.

i played soccer up until the end of hs and i can’t watch that stuff. don’t mind watching the highlights, but watching an entire game is too boring for me.

FAIL lol

tis a sad day for beer across germany

who fucking cares if they could run longer than a football player? There are a lot of things in other sports more challenging that kicking a ball in to a net. My 6 year old can kick a ball into a net, big fucking deal.

wow… so your 6 year old can’t throw an oblong ball to someone else? or can’t kick it… can’t he hit a ball with a stick? or better yet slide rubber across ice?

quite the logical thought process there!

I was simply using the thought process started by brokeass comparing pick up football to nfl football.

soccer is like just about every other sport (except hockey) for me. I don’t mind playing it but hate watching it. I enjoy watching hockey because it’s fast paced and something is always going on, soccer and the rest of the sports are just boring as fuck to watch.

croatia beating germany? wtf…

:bsflag:

whats nhl football?

:rofl: