** Official ** 2007 NFL NY Team Playoffs Thread

:lol: :lol:

if the saints make the super bowl, the NFL is a conspiracy

if the saints make the super bowl, its because the NFC blows ass and theres no clear cut favorite. the chargers, ravens, colts, and patriots would all easily dominate in the NFC.

I am a diehard bears fan and I don’t even have this much blind faith.

We will see if hester actually gets kicked to, the D shows up unhurt and not distracted, and if grossman has no turnovers the bears have a chance, otherwise I don’t see that happening.

Missing a probowl DT sucks balls, especially since he is one of the fastest in the league.

But the Briggs/Urlacher combo is hot shit

especially if urlacher takes the pay cut that he offered to make briggs a franchise player

^^ dont forget the game cant be on new years or they dont have a chance

lmao at grossman:bloated:

rooting for the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS this week only b/c i think they can lose by less than 8 1/2 pts :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I know I’m prob the only one but go Pats and no I’m not a bandwagoner lol.

Bye bye Jets. At least you went one game farther than the Bills.

Next week should be interesting.

Jets fell apart from end of the second quarter. Sad, they had a shot. All in all definitely a good season seeing what we had to work with. Hopefully we can retool and come out stronger next season.

J E T S Whats that spell…another miserable post season effort :stuck_out_tongue:

Giants down at the half to the MetroCia #7 led Eaglettes!

O NOES FOR NJ i mean NYC football :frowning:

At least we had a postseason…

is the “NY Team” really necessary in this thread title? considering that both of them are gonna be out within a half hour or so.

Chargers are gonna wreck the pats.

If they don’t, I am going to laugh Addictd2b00st out of NYSpeed…

Awwwww :stuck_out_tongue:

We are “rebuilding” :lol:

AND ITS OFFICIAL!!!

HAHA

And post season should be defined as more then 1 wildcard game!

/end thread

poop got beat to it.

any one else have a good laugh at the cowboys game? i watched the game with about 3 cowgirl fans.

why? what was the bills record again? lol

im more worried about the horseshoe brady has up his ass in the playoffs than the team themselves.

Got me, I am not a Bills fan but I root for them. Try again… :wink: