**Official Baseball Playoffs Thread**

ok.

mets starters outside of glavine are questionable. Maine is good enough. Trachsel is fine, altho he tends to lose his control from time to time. #4 whoever it is, be it greg williams or oliver perez…well ok fine that’s a loss.

one thing i will guarantee is that willie will NOT wear out any specific pitcher - since we have great bullpen depth.

also, the cards are gonna get owned this series. first of all, they have no left handed starters, one of the few “weaknesses” in the mets Offense.

JEFF WEAVER (remember him yankee fans?) is starting game 1. Chris carpenter isn’t even available to pitch game 3, so i’ll give them that one. Mets in 4 if we’re lucky, if not (carpenter vs trax/perez/williams) we’ll go mets in 5. mark mulder u say? oh he’s out w/ injuries, SORRY CARDS!

2nd, outside of pujols, who can hit on that team lol? edmonds? he’s old & washed up. I’ll IBB pujols all day to get to edmonds, he is laughable as “protection” for pujouls. eckstein is out w/ some bs injuries too. rolen is questionable w/ his shoulder…Cards have anemic offense. ANEMIC.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/Statistics/Team/playerstats?team=stl&seasonYear=2006&seasonType=2&pagetype=batting

seriously, outside of pujouls, who scares u on that lineup lol?
(remember eckstein hurt, rolen questionable)

we’ll get to the tigers and A’s once the mets sweep(hopefully) the cards. i dont want tog et ahead of myself :smiley:

METS IN 4(since im a fan) but realistically 5.

THEY WILL NOT LOSE THIS SERIES