«OFFICIAL» BBQ & Burnouts 3! - June 1st 2014 *PICS & VIDS!*

Moved this thread for @canadiandrifter240sx / @ls6s13 / S1DC / SON & Shift guys :tup:

Should be a nice ride out there

Yeah we’ll have a cruise down on the day of. Those who don’t have cabins or want to camp can stay over Saturday night at the track. Ellicottville is minutes away too.

The property has good lighting as well so we can be out there even after the sun sets :tup:

In.

Nice! In.

I was just checking out your record breaking drift on you tube the other day.:choda:

probably in. not sure if I’ll bring the focus or not, it’s down-ish for some big maintenance and some touch-ups from dropping my motorcycle on it…that said, I can always bring one of my bikes out instead.

Hoping to make it with other Rochester people. Looks like it’s going to be a good time.

Looks like a great location. I’ll be there for sure.

very cool , awaiting more info on this .

Good, I won’t be out of town that weekend, I’m in.

Set up a cruise, good sir!

We should have more info soon, just waiting for @BOBBYGRV to give us some more insurance options :tup:

Working on them as I type this sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow… I just saw this for the first time somehow… sounds fun

Hopefully my car will be finished for this… :frowning:

UPDATE!!!

Time: Noon until whenever
Cost: $10 per person (might actually be less, for comparison Letchworth State Park is $8)

Cost Includes admission, burnout area use & track use. Track use is subject to our discretion (tech, helmet, @MPD47 hate, etc.) and we will be picky. Burnouts can be by whoever driving whatever and will be on a designated pad.

There will be concessions open to buy food & drinks. Beer as well at this point.

Do NOT bring your own food & drinks. You might catch a ban. The track is making it super cheap to get cars on track and they need to make some money somehow!

Honestly, where else can you legally put your car on a track for $10? :slight_smile:

And we have no time limit either. This will be an all day thing and there are lights on the track and property!

If you want to camp Saturday night, post up so that I can get your info to the track. No charge for camping.

:wiggle:

Sweet. If your car is ready we double drift!

It’s called tandem n00b! I call the inside track…

Figures I’m out of town the weekend nyspeed actually does an event with a track.