Official: Beer thread

Basic brewing is pretty easy. Like JVG said, getting started is a little expensive (like $200-$300) but after that is $30-$70 for 5 gallons of beer. I use norther brewers extract kits. They’re good for beginners (like myself) and they come out pretty damn good.

I have been around the block with this, They sell the kits at Minogue’s Beverage Center in GF and Toga. When I use to live out west in Colorado the Wynkoop Brewery was the shit soo many beers some were just delicious

Its been awhile since I have had any of their beers, but Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown has some good stuff too.

I have heard Ommegang down in Cooperstown and heard nothing but good things

-Sapporo
-Foster
-Heineken
-Corona

٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.

Corona.

Ommegang is very good. Nice place to go visit. The Cooperstown Brewery is also down there which is a nice place with tastings. Ommegang has a special spiced winter beer out this month or next month.

Might have to take a vaca for a weekend down there just because. Cooperstown/ Cherry Valley is a beautiful place to be this time of year also

I made a trip down there and back for the day in early summer with some friends. We went to the Bear Pond Winery, Cooperstown Brewery, Ommegang Brewery and had dinner at a restaurant in town.

browns brew pub oatmeal stout mmmmmmmm

RICER, Corona=Skunky crap. If you like Corona go to a Beer Store like Olivers across from Armory or Westmere by crossgates mall and get Carib Lager.

Clear/Green Bottles = Fail (Reason why Heineken is better from a tap or can)

labbatt

Sam Adams Octoberfest and Winter Lager are my favorite mainstreams, saratoga brewery has some really good beers as well but Ive only gone in and had samples and couldnt even begin to remember their names.

Corona

• 1 on both accounts

Bud is like toilet water. I cant drink that shit because I feel like shit the next day if I get drunk on it. PBR the same.

I got hammered in LG on MHL and felt awesome the next morning.

I like other beers too like Heineken, Labatt, Molson and others but lately the High Life is my beer of choice.

in england, bud is the premiere beer man, they love that shit

English people also have dental hygiene like Failvis

LMAO so Random + Rep :rofl:rofl:rofl

Edit: Damnit it wont let me Rep ya