Official: Beer thread

except no bullshit that Bud Lime shit aint bad either and of Course who doesnt like Corona

coors light SUCKS are you kiding me??

well its what I like sorry you dont like it

fail

lol you must be raggin tonight

crona+bud>>>>>>>>>>>>>>coors light FUCK that. shits water beer.

I honestly dont like Budweiser, Bud light is alright but regular bud is gross

Brown Ale in a growler from Albany pump station FTW

otherwise, sam adams summer & october, corona, guinness

I prefer Sam Adams or when in season Sam Adams Oktoberfest

For more less commonly distributed I love Browns Whiskey Porter, Oatmeal Stout or any thing I make myself.

Currently have a High Gravity Blueberry Ale in the fermenting cave
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/jgdynasty/downsized_1002091548.jpg

The pump station Kickass Brown is one of there only good beers.

Nice. i havent even tried anything else, thats all I ever get there

I try everything thats not your typical store branded stuff. Ive been working on getting Cicerone certification.

That sounds so good. I wish i knew how to brew my own beer… where do you get the pieces for a setup like that?

Hammersmith Homebrew in Latham has a lot of stuff they are right by the price chopper by latham farms. There’s also Hennesey Homebrew Emporium in East Greenbush on route 4. They have more special equipment and special ingredients. For stuff they don’t have I use www.beer-wine.com and for high-end experienced brewer equipment I use northernbrewer (stuff for experienced brewers like myself)

It costs a lot to start but it pays for itself in the end. You can get kits from $30-$70 which makes 5 gallons of beer. I invested money into kegging my beer so i don’t have to buy bottles to bottle it.

Sick, I’ll definitely check that out. Thanks

I like a lot of beers. None of them really ‘main stream.’ I also brew my own JVG, got an Irish Red fermenting right now. I think it might have gotten contaminated though. First two days it looked just like yours, then the foam settled down. My other batches always kept the foam till the end of the fermentation period. It still bubbles every so often though, so I’m gonna see this batch through.

My Beer
Spaten Oktoberfest
Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat
New Castle Nut Brown
Hoegarden
Beamish
Red Strip

to name a few

Spaten Optimator is awesome

This thread pulled out the brewers here…nice

Weihenstephaner, world oldest brewery started in 1040, shits delicious.

shit there is a business that is that old? 969 years old wow