-OFFICIAL- Blown Euros Supports 2011 Spring GTG: Langhorne PA, April 17th

1 week away!

with only 7 people registered…

Everyone is just being lazy and not using it. There are way more than that going… at least at this point.

when are we leaving? and where are we meeting to leave?

walker check in here and lmk, also where were meeting mingle

Read the thread?

i thought we already decided the caravan leaves at 9am sharp from the garden place hotel…get there early (tim hortons is right down the street if you want breakfast)

yep it was, my fault fail and non reading on my part

I recommend getting petrol before we all leave from the hotel. This sounds like an easy task but I know people like to procrastinate.

Agreed! And take a piss, lol.

Anyone have radios?

no but i have a walkie talkie app on my cell phone…

Looks like I’ll be heading down from Buffalo on Sunday morning on my way home to VA I guess.

i do, they are some legit ones too. ill see if i can get them together in time

Your all gay. Someone wake me up in the morning, and i’ll go.

I still want to go, but I am not sure if I will have a motor in my car or not. :fu:

just for that i wont be waking you up

I’ll only wake you up if we can dock while waiting for everyone.

yea cant we just pay $5 each at the event? think thats what i did last year. id rather do that cuz im too lazy to go to another website and give them $5.00. I would rather go to an ATM, take out cash, find the dude at the event and give it to them there. lol

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Ian K only likes docking standing up. none of that scissor docking. thats for the gays.

I usually like to dock upside down. But, I’m considering docking in zero gravity.
On topic: I’m too lazy, as well. $5 will be paid there. That is all.

Josh, I’ll go if you can rustle up a trailer.

Case…Meet Point. See previous 2-3 posts for reference.