Official Camaro specs are out

:stupid:

As far as new cars go, I thought GM was starting to get it right. I really liked the look of the new G8, TBSS, Caddy CTS, and of course the c6 vette. People just need to let this retro shit go, if I wanted a 1969 camaro I’d go buy one. I wouldnt settle on a 2010 camaro that is supposed to “look” like a 69 camaro.

Yeah the C6 vette ain’t bad but they had a pretty nice looking car to build off of there… The G8 is alright, and the CTS is a pretty neat car, don’t know that I’d really want one though if not for the powerplant.

I think it’s cause all of the baby boomers are in their mid life crisis mode right now and the car companies are trying to play to them with this retro shit. Unfortunately, they’re just gaying shit up on a monumental scale. If they want to do some retro crap, bring the Chevelle or Nova back and do that shit retro like Chrysler did with the Challenger/Charger. But the Camaro has since evolved, and that evolution should be continued IMHO, much like the Vette. Just freshen up the look for the new model so that it doesn’t look dated.

But I’m sure GM knows what they’re doing. I mean they only lost 15 billion dollars last quarter. :kekegay:

I’d rock a a new retro Chevelle if they could pull it off like the challenger.

I’m Jealous already

http://www.themustangnews.com/photos_08/carnews_08/2010camarowti.jpg

:rofl: hahahaha

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

:bowrofl:

sad part is that will be shaggy’s car too lol
at least it is not in prono red