Official "Dude, if youre here, look for this" Thread

I thought of this while eating at mighty taco today, and then walking to rite-aid to get some smoke. there is a lot of crazy shit out there to see, weird looking people, super hot chicks, ect

because this is a local forum, i figured i should start this thread to document all of the fucked up shit/hot br0ads you see regularly in places

format should go like this-

if you go to mighty taco in hamburg on south park - you should look out for the woman who works there, usually a cashier, mid to late 40’s, dark hair who has the most disgusting tumor like growth behind her ear. dont look to closley, or you may not be hungry anymore

if you go to rite aid in hamburg near mighty- look for the guy who may or may not be the store manager who has the most bitchin jet black comb-over you have ever seen EVAR. srsly, i could barely hold back my laughter

if you go to ghetto tops at the 7 corners in hamburg- look for the super hot chick, usually a cashier, and usually not at an express lane. tall, dark, young, and resembles kim kardashian. my god… she is soooo fine…

some times it is so hard to tell if your ideas are truly brilliant, or if you simply haven’t had enough to drink yet.

Jam- If I’m ever in your dreams- look for me making out with your GF <3

Drink moAr.

If you drive down main street in east aurora, - Look for the crazy dude with a guitar, he might sing a song if your lucky enough.

I love the guy that sells shitty hemp necklaces all over buffalo

lol at this thread

if your on nyspeed… look for this thread?

+Karma… even though there was SOME disappointment.

I have seen said woman, it looks like she has a egg trapped under the skin or some shit, I would get that shit gnawed off by a rat post haste if I were her…

My favorite was the guy who worked at McDonalds on southpark in hamburg about 10yrs ago that had a giant thumb that was like 10x the size of a normal thumb, this thing was so fucking disgusting it looked like it had no bone in it and wobbled like Ron Jeremys limp dick, it was so fucking enormous you could count the pores in his skin on it from 5’ away, the rest of his hand was fine and he appeared to be free of any other disability other than being white trash, he worked at the drivethru and insisted on putting his disgusting freak hand in your car window to give you your change. One time I saw him making a sundae and his fucking thumb was in the bowl and he was pouring the icecream over it, I almost fucking puked

If you go to the Burger King on UB North Campus look for Robert. I think he is actually the manager now. He looks (and acts) like the Ding Fries Are Done guy. Just bigger.

http://chasingthewind.net/Images/2005/4/dingfriesaredone.jpg

He KICKS ASS!!.

Snap, that guys the manager? He is fucking AWESOME. Last i saw his tag said assistant manager, but that was about a month ago.

I have a pic of him somewhere… lol.

there is no way rob is the manager now… he can’t even fucking do the cashier shit right i think they just put him in back cause he sucks at the job.

Jam do not forget Hamburg’s famous “Steve” aka mr bubbles… i know hes always lurking around south park probably kicked him out of jacobis half a dozen time when i worked there for simply smelling so bad

He might be an assistant manager, but the dude is still there.
I love when he shoves change back to people.

He lives in Buffalo/Tonawanda/Kenmore. Or at least he did. He was riding his bike the one day and almost rode right into my truck. Wasn’t even paying attention.

He spooks the hell out of some of the women I work with.

omg LOL to the lady at mighty in hamburg, and the elephantitus guy at mcdonalds.

If you are ever at the tops on south park in hamburg late night: look for the lady who works the register…she is slighty retarded and rings your groceries up really fucking fast.

true dat, I have bought beer in her line many a times, one night when me and a few buddies were in there pretty wasted one of them dropped the R bomb (not directed towards her) and I swear she almost had a fucking seizure or something

Well, say what you wish, but I go and buy as many things as possible, IE: 30 bags of bulk candy, or 20 different packets of ramen, just to see how fast she can bag it.

I remember years ago when Hills dept store was on Camp Rd (gawd I ams old) there was a cashier there who was a Thalidomide baby (see here)-

the dude was totally normal except for his one arm which was basically a hand attatched to his shoulder

I remember the cock sucker used to put your change in his flipper like baby hand and lean way over the conveyor belt on the register to make you take the change out of his shameful limb

Man did that traumatize me as a child but my love for Transformers always kept me coming back, seemed like the dude was always in there and his was the only line that was open

:ohnoes: