Official: ICE BOWL SABRES VS PENGUINS 01-01-2008

Cannot WAIT.

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:20,topic:34919"”]

:word:

looks like ill be starting out the new year with a call in :picard:

[/quote]

im just gonna take off now…

yeah… day off request going in… …now

this is going to be bad ass, definitely want to go.

hope it isnt 45deg and rainy :bloated:

i wonder if there is a “rain date”

[quote=“Viper966,post:25,topic:34919"”]

i wonder if there is a “rain date”

[/quote]

that would blow, cause i wouldnt be able to take leave again to come back up. i was wondering what would happen if its shitty outside… or worse… really really nice

And there has to be seating on the field… Or else there will just be a huge gap between the rink glass and seats… Unless they build a rink thats bigger than most olympic rinks. That that would be retarded.

I heard they were setting seats up to try and shoot for 80,000+ it’s not like it can’t be done.

You don’t think all our tax dollars goes to fixing the community do you?

Gus.

I can see this setting a major attendance record.

I’m there. I don’t care where I sit, even though close would be nice. I’m there for the atmosphere. Going to be one big ass party.

[quote=“Gus,post:27,topic:34919"”]

And there has to be seating on the field… Or else there will just be a huge gap between the rink glass and seats… Unless they build a rink thats bigger than most olympic rinks. That that would be retarded.

I heard they were setting seats up to try and shoot for 80,000+ it’s not like it can’t be done.

You don’t think all our tax dollars goes to fixing the community do you?

Gus.

[/quote]

no seating onthe field, see how it was done before, how do you purpose you seat people on teh field, looking at a flat surface behind boards (cant see the puck)

hm… that doesn’t look like the ralph

[quote=“Viper966,post:29,topic:34919"”]

snip

[/quote]

man makes a very valid point.

[quote=“Gus,post:30,topic:34919"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“Viper966,post:29,topic:34919"”]

see how it was done before,

[/quote]

:poke:

it looks like if you sit in the nose bleeds u won’t see shit

[quote=“TESTICLE,post:33,topic:34919"”]

[/quote]

being there + jumbo tron = who cares if they look like ants. its gonna be a hell of a party

[quote=“TESTICLE,post:33,topic:34919"”]

[/quote]

who cares, you know youre gonna be hammered and fallin all over the place anyways :headbang:

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:35,topic:34919"”]

who cares, you know youre gonna be hammered and fallin all over the place anyways :headbang:

[/quote]

are you hosting the nyspeed tailgate outside the stadium

[quote=“Gus,post:30,topic:34919"”]

[/quote]

dude, the picture illustrates how you would be unable to see anything if you were sitting on the field. the boards would be in between you and the surface of the ice so you wouldn’t be able to see the puck. no shit it isn’t the ralph, that’s not the point.

can’t wait for this!!! tailgating ftw!!

:smash2:

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:37,topic:34919"”]

dude, the picture illustrates how you would be unable to see anything if you were sitting on the field. the boards would be in between you and the surface of the ice so you wouldn’t be able to see the puck. no shit it isn’t the ralph, that’s not the point.

[/quote]

NYSPEED tailgate party FTW? the first ever winter beater meet/cookout… who is going to ask mike to grill?