Pens Outdoor game

Who’s going?

Jan 1st in buffalo

I think it will be awesome…wish I had the $$ to go.

I wonder if they are gonna sell that field out…that place seats 74,000

im looking into a bus trip. gonna check with AAA

I wish I had the $$ to go.

aside from a little extra gas money… what other costs are involved over what you would pay for a pens ticket?

i’d love to go to this game.

ticketmaster shows $30-$200

Im trying to find a bus trip all in 1 deal… and then get a bunch of people. ill let you know

I know the NHL is doing a lot to help regain the popularity of the sport…but is this a good date to pick to have a nationally televised game? I mean with all the Bowl games that are going on and a lot of people will be out doing things…dunno just a thought.

I think you’re onto something here.

Hockey already is failing miserably as far as television coverage goes. I really doubt people are going to switch off the bowl games for this. Which is a shame because I think it’s a really godo game, just not on Jan 1.

No tickets available via ticketmaster.com this am. Had several people try at 10am. Every request comes back “no tickets available” WTF???

I think that but now thinking more…people up in Canada will be all for this game…typically they dont give a shit about football and Buffalo isnt too far from Canada…but overall I think a better day could have been picked…but I may be missing something on why they picked new years.

let me know how much it will cost.

I’m down to go!!! niagra for new years ftw!

http://www.pittsburghpostgazette.com/pg/07261/818530-100.stm

Damn…30 min to sell 74,000 tickets…fucking crazy…Hockey FTMFW

holy crap that is crazy

did anyone get tickets? I might try to get some off of fleabay…

I got mine! Actually a group of 10 or so of us are going. Got section 106 for $67 per ticket.

Other than it most likely being cold as a witches tit, it should be a great new year’s.

If anyone’s got an extra ticket, let me know. I’ll grab it for sure. I never expected them to sell out in 30min.

This seems like it’s going to be such a great game but a few things in my mind are preventing me from going:

1. Freezing cold winter weather that may/may not let you get up 79
  2. Large stadium + little puck = hard to see anything
  3. Overpriced tickets
  4. New Year’s day? wtf
  5. I’d rather stay warm, watch it in HD, watch bowl games in pic/pic

Thats bullshit. I was on ticketmaster at 10am. Now I am pissed