Salvia Divinorum ?

Hmm, I would have to disagree.

I believe what I had was 20x concentrated extract, purchased from an online store. As far as comparing it to other psychedelics, it is by far the most intense experience I have ever had. PERIOD.

I was doubtful it would work at all, thinking it was more like the novelty items u see advertised in High Times Magazine. Some friends said they had heard about it on Bubba the Love Sponge (idk, never listened to it), and ordered 3 grams online. They both took a hit and started giggling like never before. Looked like fun, so i said fuck it, and gave it a rip.

Within seconds, it was like i was watching tv, like an out of body experience where i could see myself. Then it was as if i could see 1000’s of realities, all happening simultaneously. I felt as if I would be there for ever.

After the visuals started to subside, i found myself sitting back in my chair, but with little to no recollection of smoking anything, and absolutely no understanding of wtf had just happened.

My friends told me that i stood up and just started walking straight ahead, like i was in a trance, and wouldnt respond to anything they said. Then just sat back down in my chair again.

Later we figured out why they had not had the same effect. Im not a big guy (about 150), and both of my friends are bigger. A few nights later they both took a couple hits and held it in for as long as they could. Both described different, yet similar alternate reality experiences.

Personally, this stuff scared me. And i am definitelty not a stranger to psychedelics.

Edit: Someone I know who has taken all kinds of crazy shit equates it to DMT, and also said it is by far the most intense trip, period.

Also there is a full write-up about salvia on Erowid.com: http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml