Pens Game tomarrow...

anyone going to the game besides me? anyhow i got a good deal on tickets seats are like $80.00 where i sit and i did some shucking and jiving and got them for $11.00

wow… $69.00 off.

you trying to get enough people to go there so that the pens attendance will rival the monsters INC on ice?

LOL

Beth and I will be at the game. Not positive where our seats are, I think somewhere in the C level.

I’ll probly be in Section C like where i almost always sit.

I guess it’s a good thing 10 of the last 12 home games are already standing room only/limited view tickets available?

I sold my tickets to buy some for Monsters on ice.

This isn’t a thread on women’s purses. So go ahead and stay out, stick to the threads you have a actual knowledge in.

stay out??? is this the penguins nutriders club? special access only?!?!?

don’t be mad that they are struggling to keep above 500… maybe they’ll do better in KC

holy shit, C level is 80 bucks at the gate? thats crazy, i get C level endzone for 30 bucks for whatever game i want. I didnt realize i was saving 50 bucks.

It’s all good to save money. Only i was shucking and jiving to get them down to $11.00 and it worked.

[/QUOTE]

:crying: i would love to hear your elaborate knowledge of penguins ticket sales and ticket prices in general… please step up and speak about what you obviously know so much about.

otherwise stfu and pretend hockey is still a legitamate sport.

maybe we should go play soccer.

slide tackle

:greddy2:

you guys would get 2x the amount of fans… a good suggestion, but soccer is still voted a sport in the USA.

soccer has about as much fan base as you claim hockey does

Anyways, i’m pumped about the game tonight.

i claimed nothing! don’t get mad at me… all i said is that monsters inc on ice will pull more attendance… i suppose we will see if that is true :smiley:

haha… they put more seats in for Monsters on ice. because they take down the boards i think. so not a fair compairison