Pens Game tomarrow...

ya but do they fill the seats for the games as is ?

yeah

not to get involved or anything but the pens have sold out the past 7 home games…

oh, tonight… i had thought it was tomarrow :rofl:

Not really… where did u hear that? They did NOT completely seel all seats

they said it again tonight on tv, 11 of the past 13, this was the 7th in a row, my mistake. just becuase the seats arent filled doesnt mean the ticket wasnt sold.

Oh, yes, they did. Standing room only sell out means all tickets were sold. That’s a sell out kid.

and also, fshowcars, what would you like to know about ticket prices or anything regarding tickets in general? If you ask a real question, I’ll give you an answer.

i went

was good 5-2 win

Yes good game i liked it 5 - 2 win. I sat in Section C27, Row L, Seat 4. fun game i had fun some people tryed to start the wave but failed.

Great game!

3rd period they really played some good hockey. Can’t wait until next game.

I am saving up for 1 of 2 games 1st is either colby armstrong bobble head night on march 8th or Baseball cap night on march 16th. the 2nd is a playoff ticket if it’s a home game.

I think we have tickets for the 16th. Beth keeps better track of that stuff than me though.

Its the 27th New Jersey Devils

Cool, maybe with this new job i am gona get i might buy season tickets or that 12 game thing.