Official: ICE BOWL SABRES VS PENGUINS 01-01-2008

I can dream can’t I? :frowning:

Let me shed some light on this situation. This event is not technically sold out. The tickets available on Ticketmaster were sold out in 8 minutes, meanwhile people in line here at the stadium were still purchasing tickets until approximately 1pm. Just a little glimmer of hope that these tickets are sectioned out.

There will be plenty of tickets that become available after personnel, players, coaches, and other officials take the number of tickets they want and return the rest. The max number of tickets were put aside for people. There will be tickets, just be patient.

I can’t believe 40K tickets were sold in 48mins. I was going to buy my tickets on my break

I’m screwed

FormulaLS1 hook ups?

i have two for sale if anyone is intrested, make and offer, oh and is anyone tailgating over night?

[quote=“87FOXGT,post:109,topic:34919"”]

:clap: cant effin wait :clap:

[/quote]

i hate u

high five to my mom for buying my tickets.

[quote=“AndyB,post:125,topic:34919"”]

i have two for sale if anyone is intrested, make and offer, oh and is anyone tailgating over night?

[/quote]

tailgating yes. overnight no way.

[quote=“AndyB,post:125,topic:34919"”]

oh and is anyone tailgating over night?

[/quote]

Oh, we might not let you.:drama2:

all of us who have tickets can do a “I have tickets dance” and buy the guys on here that dont have tickets a souvenier saying “I wish I was at the game” shirt;)

This is such a rare opportunity!!! Probably the last time a buffalo team will go to ANY Bowl game in our lifetime.:lol:

[quote=“AndyB,post:129,topic:34919"”]

all of us who have tickets can do a “I have tickets dance” and buy the guys on here that dont have tickets a souvenier saying “I wish I was at the game” shirt;)

[/quote]

i’ve been doing the i have tickets dance all fucking day. hahaha. i’m so excited.

commercial with miller

I’m doing the “I get paid time and a half and get to watch the game and meet the players dance”

Jim Kelly Club, 50 yard line. I can’t friggen wait, but I hope the weather is going to cooperate. 45 and sunny is going to suck mad ass.

i got tix to a corporate suite. i dont care what the weather is like.