**Official: LaserTron Go-Karts**

-articzap
-01audis4
-87conquesttsi
-kevin716
-sureshot
-importmuscle
-reconquesttsi

Thats the final list. You all now have reservations.

i think im retiring from the sport of go-karts.Maybe ill give it one more try and then decide

FUCK

i totally forgot about this, im sorry man

i was busy with the rear end of my car 4 feet off the ground =(

next time

So much for the track being sticker during day, its actually slicker. Woah… We had multiple spin outs and one really bad T-Bone that knocked a car out of commision. On the plus side RedConquestTSI broke my track record and threw down a 2:19.0xx What??? Congrats bro!!!

You should have stayed, it got way better in the next round.

Thank you, Thank you…:headbang:

The record is 2:19.039, by me.

Any new dates yet? I am bored want to do something. When would be a good day for everyone.

I went there the other day it is super fun :tup:

Anyone interested in going tonight, maybe after it cools down a bit? I don’t know when this place closes at night…

Justin

yeah i would go. i think we usually make reservations for 9

as long as i get my work done im down for 9

i know the weather is bad today, but when are you guys hittin’ the track again? i’d like to get in on it next time

my record is 2.22 something or other got the fastest racer award twice, I dont like how there saving the environment and making money with this electric stuff

^^^:bsflag:

:lol:

i want to go today. fuck the weather

i would go later if it clears up

what’s with your sig dude? the city of tonawanda is a suburb of niagara falls and buffalo. that sucks, dosen’t it? it’s like the two shitiest cities in america rolled into one.
the result = canal fest.

:word:

IM FROM TONAWANDA SON, DONT STEP TO THIS GHETTO SHIT

just because it’s not as rich of a suburb as clarence or something doesnt mean it’s not a suburb

<3