Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

you mean you WILL be there…we discussed this this past weekend lol

Dude, half these people are comming out including myself hopefully to the second one… With old POS cars that have the reliability of PJBs car

Figurativly speaking.

heeeyyyyy :tongue

prolly will be riding down with nick in the S2K

i’d like to but i can’t cuz the douchbag won’t cover my shift.

this is starting to turn out like the “cruise of fail” that wasn’t to long ago!

the cruise of fail ended up being pretty nice. Besides three people getting yanked by the popo

yea so that left you with what 5 cars?

Less than 24 hrs, who’s with me!

Im so pissed I can’t go to this one… If I dident have a baby to watch I would so be there to watch…

oh well goign to try to be drifting in the secodn one…

My car has a 50/50 shot for tomorrow it rests in the best hands of the area. I have the cash just not the time I guess

whats left to be done?

I wont be making it this time. I had to relocate my front sub frame this evening. :banghead

yea this maybe turning in to a failcruise…

wtf does that mean lol

evryone backing out at the last minute

the other steve

sorry benny :hug

I need to mount the IC itself as the piping is already ran and finish off a couple electrical things. Some how I have a small coolant leak that needs a hose ran into. It could take me a good hour to get the intake Mani off just to fix on small things. Other than that the car is pretty golden; it powered today and would at least turn over but still have some issue to work out. I am not ruling myself out put would need to have a perfect day with Paul tomorrow to make this happen.

meh i might not go now dont know how long ill be at work and i cant stay late, as it goes past my bedtime :frowning: