Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

Quoted to call you out on june 20th.

I saw SRS BZNS there.

:lmao

no one from shift drifted?? not even benny?

ill be there at the next one fo-sho i drove so much today, almost went through 1/2 a tank of gas (found out my battery is dead) and my clutch is almost broken in (can do 1st to 2nd shift drifts haha)

Benny was there and drifted his car very well. :number1

I’m not going to list who I saw there.

cool. good for him. i’ll see ya there in 34 days :excited

Maybe me too in a month or so… Bills/piorites>paying 60+ to drift. :slight_smile: Weak i know.

Can’t say the same for the notchback mustang thing with huge ass slicks. :rofl

:rofl maybe i can get pre-reg cash from my dad, my 18th b-day present has been putting the car on the road and buying me a new battery since the car decided to leave me stranded at my ex’s (was not allowed to be there :frowning: ) so we had to pop start it and i was late for work lol

holy fuck i was surprised with benny he can put that bitch where he wants!!! the v8 swapped 240 omg i jizzeddd

sooooooo hey steve guess what i did…

I burned almost a tank of gas just driving down there haha. TO go and actually drift would be an expensive day for me

I only went through one set of tires, a 1/4 tank including the drive…drive home kinda sucked, car’s probably totalled.

benny ya really wreck the car

What the hell did you do?

HUH? Benny wtf happend

all in all it was an awesome turn out, had probably 30-35 cars there…lot of fun

it was good to see steve and ron, glad you guys came.

That pink 240 with the ls1 swap was awesome, right up until he hit the fence and tore his spoiler and sideskirt off haha.

and yes benny, I feel bad for ya man, but now you can fix it and have a beater drift car

Luv me sum guardrailz :excited

Say no to street drifting

dude when I pulled up I was surprised at the damage, I originally thought it was gonna be some mild scratches and/or dents

Fizzle, if you need help in tear down this week after work I will assist for beer and food.

Also cooker is selling his car cheap if you want a chassis to swap over to