Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

:rofl

Benny, welcome to the club :smiley: Just so happens that I had to wreck mine BEFORE the event :banghead

The pictures are awesome though!

Drift Juice!

IDK exactly how i can tell. I can just look at the positioning of the car and everything in the picture and tell its a spin out pic. The angle gives it away the most

Benny my vote is to repair ghetto styleā€¦ then you can drift your car HARD.

Cool pics looks like a good time (other than bennyā€™s trip home). I will have to try to make it out to the next one.

Word, beat up body and no more car payment means some real hard shit haha. Might pick up some new coilovers, 300 a month freed up will be nice. Oh well.

WHERE ARE ALL THE PICS AND VIDS!!!

[QUOTE=bennyfizzle;337339,] 300 a month freed up will be nice

[/QUOTE]

I hate you.

Muahahaha I donā€™t want to count my chickens before they hatch though, if it doesnā€™t get totalled I am going to RAGE haha

sorry to hear that, benny :ā€™(

thanx

i got one vid. ill post it up later

Anyone get pics or video of the drag mustang with slicks three wheelā€™n?

I got this:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/BMW-M3-Drifting-at-Valley_682577.htm

Meh. It felt better than it looks :rofl

Check out the users other vids, lots more cars and he edited them nicely.

good run that was posted on d-factions siteā€¦

haha apparently LVD loves me, had me 3 times on the websites main page!

Again, awesome day. Lots of sick cars and really chill guys, looking forward to next time.

Hereā€™s that foxbody I was talking about: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/50-set-up-for-drag-having_682411.htm

He almost flipped it after the first corner :rofl

And couldnā€™t make the track exit :rofl

i saw him pull out on the track and i couldnt stop from laughing/crying the entire time he was out there

Benny a few of those acctualy look reallly goodā€¦

That last turn owns you thou\

Canā€™t wait to get out there next monthā€¦

That last turn was fuckin everybody up, it was tricky. There was this monster hump in the middle of the turn that would unload the suspension right you were settling the weight of the car from the transition. You really had to be IN the drift already as you went over it, which was tricky to do.

Learned alot though.