Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

keep rubbing it in sam… it looked like fun i can’t wait til the next one. i hope i can drive in it! fuck cars!

Yeah dude that sucks so bad that you couldnt get any decent runs in, you would have cleaned up. Drift hustle repped pretty hard…that’s not to say alot of the drift faction guys weren’t awesome, but we all seemed to do really well, coupe sam got alot better as the day progressed!

yea he needs to not give a shit and just kill that thing. although i will say it’s hard to drift a big turbo car on a small coarse.

Can’t he turn the boost way down or even create a controllable boost leak to drop the power down? :lol I don’t know I’m just pulling ideas out my ass :rofl

needs part throttle nossssss

boost can’t be turned down. it will be to low and will lose all power. he needs a smaller turbo with less lag or a bigger track. Irwindale Speedway would be the best spot for a car with that big of a turbo.

I thought the last corner was decent, it was the first corner that killed me everytime…

and Jay, I’m sure your car will be set for next time, and you will make us all look bad haha

i talked with morgan and i’m getting it all taken care of this week or next. i don’t wanna hear it mr.front page four times. you killed it and so did alex and b-fizz! i hope the next event our team will have more support from the 518 locals and show them NY has great drivers too!

Why Alex was nasty! I had a front row seat for most of his runs, I watched his runs closely to get an idea of wha tto change for me, etc. :rofl

nick wants me to drift the truck:retardclap:nuts

yea.

you’re welcome

do it, im gonna take out my cutlass to one of them this summer

maybe… gonna be wayyy underpowered thou… found a posi for it on c/l that im goin to pick up this week

and my car wont? stock poop…there was a vid of a kouki s14 on streetfire at LVD and he was clutch kicking like a mother F i was like if i have to do that im gonna kill myself :shifty

There was an AUTOMATIC stock 240 at LVD also, stock suspension and pretty sure it had an open diff. He actually started getting the hang of it after few times around the track.

Word.

so you have to clutch kick it who cares. it’s a clutch buy a new one or get a good one that will last. mike was drifting his toyota and he has around 100hp and an open diff. you should have no probs just show up have fun and learn.

wow Mike was open diff. He did so good.

I really might have to make an idiot of myself next time. I have exploded aero i can swap on

i like this idea!