Think i need my crank machined? (56k no)

let me clear some stuff up here:

there WAS engine noise when Dos had the car tuned, i know this because that same noise that we heard on the tape was there when the turbo was still functional … i head it when dos took me for a cruise in the car

the turbo DID NOT BLOW because of a bad fitting downpipe. people seam to think that a 1/8 wall 1.5" diameter SS tube (waste gate dump) managed to me strong enough to flex the CAST STEEL turbine housing? fucking bullshit … IMPOSSIBLE …

the turbo didnt die because it was being flexed, it died of lack of lubrication due to the engine having MASSIVE INTERNAL BLEEDING from the rod bearings

CHAIN OF EVENTS:

-Rebuild
-bearing trouble
-engine noise
-engine noise mistaken for turbo noise
-bearings go totaly to shit…oil start PISSING out of the rods, mildly starving REST of engine for oil
-lack of proper oil pressure causes turbo to die an early death
-people assume turbo was making the noise, and thats why it died
-turbo gets replaced, car still makes its noise

im also willing to bet that the bearing noice didnt start “later on” … the bearing damage probably started early on, but with the horrible base tune that was on it, Adam simply wasnt able to load the car enought to make the bearings “speak”

he was limping in around town like a lil old lady, and after he finanly got it tuned and REVED the car truely for the first time, oh look at that, a noise i hjavent heard before