Official LVD Drift Events Registration/Details

His graphics suck. But the car is very cool. Nice color, nice wheels, nice height, good fitment

If i wanted a welded diff id do it to the open diff…

Do it, I dare ya. I’ll probably switch to my welded diff for the events.

i was actually thinking of finding another VLSD, if i cant do anything with this one. Or have a welded one for events. I need to get out and get this one looked at. I think i need S14 axles.

If you find a diff that works see if he will do a BOGO

if you get your open welded tell me and ill get mine done at the same time

:rofl

open diffs won’t pass tech as far as i know. so get them shits welded now!!!

Really thats gay

No, your open diff is gay.

stfu benny before i punch you in the cock :hug

even I can’t find my cock, so good luck.

bwahhhahahah :rofl:rofl:rofl

Benny I love you man, your full of good laughs.

what’s gay about it? I would dare you to find an event that allows open diffs…the problem is a car is more unpredictable with an open diff…

It’s not a definite yet that we won’t allow open diffs, but that’s one of the things we are going to talk about with the d-faction guys. Basically when it comes to tech inspection we need to find a happy medium since their points series is apparently run in a tandem events, which is going to require a much stricter tech inspection obviously.

You know Andy Sapp did quite a few events with an open diff in his E46 before he ‘made it big’, right?

I’ll see if I can dig up some vids of an open diff car in action…if you know what to do with it, it can be very controllable.

Open diff E46 (not andy sapp):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUEgu6Hp-vo&feature=channel

Same guy:

that’s what I am worried about lol

besides, like I said its not for sure yet that it won’t be allowed, we meet with the d-faction guy tomorrow

wordup. prolly won’t make it this weekend, too many things to do on my pos, I really need to stop being so fucking lazy.

this event originally started out as something for people to get thier feet wet in.

Not allowing open diff and have all this tech inspection and now having tandem which requires stuff like a cage makes me think this whole thing is quickly going the wrong way.