*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

i had that same thought on my way home but realized that trash couldnt afford a phone yet alone remember 911

[quote=“psychopjv,post:2019,topic:10918"”]

i bet that nasty white trash bithc called em…

[/quote]

:word: And didnt someone know the one cop and say “i guess you dont work security any more” or something like that? Probably a new cop with a hard on

[quote=“jeeves744,post:2022,topic:10918"”]

:word: And didnt someone know the one cop and say “i guess you dont work security any more” or something like that? Probably a new cop with a hard on

[/quote]

yeah
but from what i heard the TPD work security at his work thats what he was saying

we could have just asked who called it in. they can not deny you for knowing who called them. freedom of information act to the fullest.

Do you honestly think the cop knows who called it in, come on now seriously.

he can eaisly find out through the wonders of the cb raido

soooo tommorrow night after the rain… again?

ill be there iam going to go pay my ticket tomorrow so i can not get arrested for when i speak my mind

i heard it was dos he didnt find r meet amusing

[quote=“Willybeen,post:2027,topic:10918"”]

soooo tommorrow night after the rain… again?

[/quote]

IN

just go into mighty, get a drink and hold onto it all night. Can’t do shit if you are a paying customer.

Well…from the last time I was at Mighty, its a wonder why we haven’t gotten kicked out before now. People leave FUCKING PIZZA BOXES laying in the grass, Mighty cups all over the fucking place, bags blowing across the parking lot, a TACO THAT DIDNT TASTE RIGHT lying on the ground, etc.

Seriously guys, if we are going to keep loitering here, you guys need to start picking up after yourselves. It’s getting to be disgusting. There is a trashcan supplied, on the sidewalk next to Mighty Taco. If you can’t take 30 seconds out of your life to walk over and throw it out, then you should stop coming to Mighty meets…

Fucking slobs

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:2032,topic:10918"”]

Well…from the last time I was at Mighty, its a wonder why we haven’t gotten kicked out before now. People leave FUCKING PIZZA BOXES laying in the grass, Mighty cups all over the fucking place, bags blowing across the parking lot, a TACO THAT DIDNT TASTE RIGHT lying on the ground, etc.

Seriously guys, if we are going to keep loitering here, you guys need to start picking up after yourselves. It’s getting to be disgusting. There is a trashcan supplied, on the sidewalk next to Mighty Taco. If you can’t take 30 seconds out of your life to walk over and throw it out, then you should stop coming to Mighty meets…

Fucking slobs

[/quote]

Maybe we should get you a pretty little pink maids dress and a fucking feather duster

Or maybe we should just clean up after ourselves, and not trash the place.

i really dont think its that because last night there wasnt any trash and by the time mighty opens the next day the street sweeper comes by and picks it up. ill tottally bring a garbadge can tonight i think everyone should come by something cheap from mighty and keep your reciept i doubt mighty is going to end up like bubble tea

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:2033,topic:10918"”]

Maybe we should get you a pretty little pink maids dress and a fucking feather duster

[/quote]

ROFLMAO fucking PWND

If you have actual food and drink in your possesion and are there for over an hour Im pretty sure Mighty Taco could still have you removed. Im not 100% though. BUT, if its not Mighty compaining…I doubt they can remove you.

But, AGAIN cops have the last word when its out on the street (I found out the hard way) Just dont talk back.

Also, x2 for cleaning up your own shit…its just lazyness when some pos leaves trash laying around.

the town cops do security for overtime at the hospital i work at. he is actually a really cool guy.

to back up RedConquestTSI. Please people, dont leave ur shit around. Has anyone noticed what I do, throw the shit in ur trunk and toss it later, cause the walk to the cans is too far. Im always disturbed at the garbage too. that is definatly something that will get us PERM-BANNED!

[quote=“Samsara,post:2039,topic:10918"”]

to back up RedConquestTSI. Please people, dont leave ur shit around. Has anyone noticed what I do, throw the shit in ur trunk and toss it later, cause the walk to the cans is too far. Im always disturbed at the garbage too. that is definatly something that will get us PERM-BANNED!

[/quote]

here i got one for you too