*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Hey i may try to make that one

I’ll make it ouy this weekend with the new ride if I can.

I will go up there tonight. I am assuming I will be bored by then. A pretty reasonable assumption.

i’ll be up there tonight and im finally tuned!!!

i was up there for a bit with my shitty winter car… only a few people were there though

once again good runs tonight:tup:

:tdown: to sherm running home when the yellow vette wanted a piece.

:tup: to 99Ls1vert Owning the Z06 from a Dig…

we didnt make it but we put a exhaust on something and all we need to do is make some brakes

:tup: to the yellow vette owning everything else at every speed

i think the tally tonight for the vette was a saleen, couple camaros, and a black vette. great night out all great runs and nice to meet you guys

EDIT: all wins were from rolls ranging from 10-50, the only losses were 2 from digs. good shit

yeahh man that Z06 Owned tonight:tup:

If you guys told me you were staying around here I would have rolled with you…I thought you were going out to the middle of no where.

Jake No more first gear races spin spin spin then hits the limiter…

Jesus Christ you guys turn that place into a freaking car show every night. :smiley:

I was driving back from weggies last night and see a nice black fox cross the blvd on Sheridan and punch the throttle. I think to myself “Fcuk Choda’s car is loud. Sounds awesome…” Then F-body, F-body, F-body all rumbling sooo nicely… So I continue on my way back home… right on to sheridan, right onto Eggert, trying not to crash while ogling all the shiny cars in the Mighty lot. Get up to Parkhurst and I get whiplash from the whips (is that why they’re called that? :stuck_out_tongue: ) coming the other direction… Evo, 3kGT, Cobra (??)… All sounding sick. No offense to all you foreign car guys, but uggh you just cannot beat the sound of a domestic V8 with a free’d up exhaust, especially a Ford for some reason. :gotme: I guess they have a different firing order than GM or something?

Then I go home and cry because I drive a stock Jetta. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha I went home and took the dog for a walk just to listen to all the internal combustion music. I thought about just walking over to say hi but I was too tired to try to meet people and remember names and all that. Maybe next time, so if you see a guy you don’t recognize come walking up with a little German shephard mix make sure you say hi to BikerFry. :slight_smile: I might have the Maltese with me too, but don’t worry I won’t let it hurt ya…

Tonight anybody?

Hello?

Anyone?

when do you guys usually meet? every night?

how late are you gonna be out? if your down i would like to get a couple runs in with you

no more runs, until i get my new tires.

sorry man, its just not worth it.

6-8pm?

is anyone going to show up around then?

i’ll be there until later.

so ill be there from like 7-11ish.

peace bukkas

anyone not going to niagara meet up for a mighty meet tonight?

if theres interest maybe

i am thinking tonite is good