*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

So, some guy was hanging out a window and getting chased by the cops?

ahahahahha joe you crazy bastard…i can just picture your legs flopping around outside the window and then the cops asking if you were retarded lol…fuckin’ great…

wtf did i miss?

[quote=“Slopoke,post:2323,topic:10918"”]

wtf did i miss?

[/quote]

the bus to mighty, DUH!

anyone tonight? anyone? anyone? should be a nice night to chill out possibly go for a crooze…watch joe walk back to mighty by the cops lol

Which mighty do you hang out around?? I’m over in E. Amherst. I know there is about 4 in my area.

sheridan and niagra fall blvd! be there my car is done i will make an appearance lol! ill run you 0-60!

who drives that gay red celica? i hate seeing it

[quote=“sureshot!,post:2328,topic:10918"”]

[/quote]

hahaha… i may show up on the bike…

02redcelicagt i think his name is or something like that, god i wanna fuck that girls face in your sig.

any fast cars going to be there tonight?

:snky: ken isnt home and i have his keys

You wouldn’t…

yea my car is faster anyway…

I don’t believe you. ha

I’ll be out collecting money for the BBQ tonight. I have a kicker livin’ loud t-shirt on.

bring out the cobra

^neVAR!!!

[quote=“sureshot!,post:2328,topic:10918"”]

[/quote]

I think it might be ShiftDead, only because it is the only red Celica I know of that go’s to mighty.

i <3 nick, but as far as tonight is anyone gunna be thier tonight mabey round 10, i wasnt thier for the big ed extravaganza or whatever but yeah anyone?

[quote=“the240sxone,post:2339,topic:10918"”]

i <3 nick, but as far as tonight is anyone gunna be thier tonight mabey round 10, i wasnt thier for the big ed extravaganza or whatever but yeah anyone?

[/quote]

I may stop in on my way back from Cleveland tonight. Depends on a few variables.

Also, whats this extravaganza you speak of?