*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

lol, my gay cheese dont see anything but sun woowoo

I work til 10 then might stop by mighty on my way to Melissa’s…

anybody gonna be there collecting again for the BBQ?

anyone going up tonight?

i might stop in

If I don’t goto Erie…

I’ll be out…

mmmmmm possibly… depends what i get done to the car and what goes on with the bills game. tonight is my relaxation night after last nights shit show… old lady cougars at the bar and 120992-132c123 pitchers of draft floating on top of some JD…thatll get to ya

^^ You should come out. haven’t seen you out much this year…

I’ll be there collecting for the BBQ tonight most likely.

anyone plan on rollin’ up 2night…should be a nice night to chill possibly croooze…lets organize a siqqqq cruise around zee highways…

eff highway cruises…such a waste of time

where are we gonna go then? cops+tonawanda/kenmore=fuckheads…cops+amherst=assholes…cruising around on the 190 or 33 is good b/c buffalo doesnt give a shit about anything, you could probably murder someone right in front of a buffalo cop and they’d probably just say clean up the mess…lets go to grand island again then

i dunno where to cruise but the normal route is boring.

i like the back road crusies more during the day time

or cruise to rockys tonight if anyones hungry and find something out there to drive…

Ahhhh, now people want to drive and cruise after my pistons have put a hole in thier head.

Leh STi may make one of its last appearances of the summer before shes put down to rest and her brains are ripped out for reconstruction, assuming a big enough crowd is in.

I may stop up with others maybe before a night of canda eh, anyone ambitious enough to cruise up to the hill??1>?

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:2374,topic:10918"”]

Ahhhh, now people want to drive and cruise after my pistons have put a hole in thier head.

Leh STi may make one of its last appearances of the summer before shes put down to rest and her brains are ripped out for reconstruction, assuming a big enough crowd is in.

I may stop up with others maybe before a night of canda eh, anyone ambitious enough to cruise up to the hill??1>?

[/quote]

so the sti… took a fatal blow? now whats in store for her?

uh oh josh is goin big with that new engine swap…you did say you were gonna see how long the stock block would last w/ your setup, i do believe its time to go balls to the walls crazy with it…did you say 30 something psi? if so thats gonna be insane…lets see how many people we can get to go 2night b/c sitting around at mighty is fun occasionally but i need a change of scenery from time to time…maybe nitroinsane will actually come up and yell at some people for us…

so wait u have no comporession and u can drive it? and u still drive it because iam pretty sure i saw it at tim hortons the other day. do u not like your block or something.

Yup… and not in even enough time to get a decent legit baseline pass in.

Im stuck between a full new axis racing block with some cams, a full longblock, or more realistically will just end up with new (and upgraded) pistons, rods, bearings, headstuds and possibly sleeve liners… who knows, but I have two more seasons to decide so I guess by the time a half a year rolls by she can be a semi reliable 500+ awd monstah. Axles replaced… meth done right… launch control dialed in lol (cough cough excuses cough ect).

Edit: No I have bad compression, cylinder number 4 is about 30 off of the other three which are all within three of each other which leads me to believe a cracked ringland is our source. I bought a 4 oil filters and a magnetic drainplug only because I can not afford a new beater untill I take out another loan so for now this is all I can drive lol. She never hits boost and will not rev past 3k but gets me from A to B for now plus the ladies love the sc00p

joe where the fuck have you been?!? we miss the obscenities

People, rsvp your status of showing tonight… I wanna come up but if im going to make a joy trip I want to make it worth while. My turbo may inhale a shard of metal at any moment.