*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

I’ll be there at 9. Hopefully someone else is there that early.

If I somehow fix my brakes, I might make an appearance tonight with the new TSi. Bigggg if tho.

meh…maybe

i might head up, though i still dont know anyone yet, but if i do who can i look for?

Group of kids by Mighty Taco sign.

well yeah lol, i live like 2 blocks away so i always see u guys up there but what cars or people should i look for? btw my names chris if anyone didnt know

ill b up around 10:30 ish

I’m Dave. I drive a 240sx. I’ll be in a grey hoodie me thinks.

alright cool, im prolly wearing my buff state hoodie or something, ill prolly be up around 9ish or 9:30 cuz i gotta pound out some drawings for class

we usually stand around the mighty sign there is another group that started going to mighty called street somethin or other, 90% of them are ricers and little kids

haha, ill try not to park next to them then

aluminum wing/ 8inch exhaust tip FTL lol

[quote=“Motocrossx23,post:2551,topic:10918"”]

haha, ill try not to park next to them then

aluminum wing/ 8inch exhaust tip FTL lol

[/quote]

same with a wind shield banner of the name of your car… but its okay i wont pick on you that much.

lmao, ive already gotten a ton for that lol, as my friend said “did you forget what kinda car u drove? cuz aparently u need a constant reminder” haha

LOL I tried making it tonight, but the front calipers on my car > me.

stopped by, saw what looked like someones car leaked something and the usual bag of mighty under the sign, saw cobraman when I decided to head for home…about 5mins of waiting and discovered 1 little bar between the two middle bars on my rear defroster doesn’t work.

:ohsnap:

[quote=“BigEd88,post:2555,topic:10918"”]

stopped by, saw what looked like somedudes car leaked something and the usual bag of mighty under the sign, saw cobraman when I decided to head for home…about 5mins of waiting and discovered 1 little bar between the two middle bars on my rear defroster doesn’t work.

[/quote]

fixed…

Denny’s FTMFW

Magic the gathering FTMFW

:carnut

mighty has been beeeeat as hell

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:2559,topic:10918"”]

mighty has been beeeeat as hell

[/quote]

Agreed.