*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Inside and warm, no Mighty Meets until spring.

for my new job i got sent down state and ill prolly be there for a while

whats the new job? how do u like it?

Nonsense!

He is a corrections officer.

yep im workin at ulster state correctional facility for now until i make it back here. its not to bad, great benefits and retirement alot better than my old job. it just sucks bein so far away from my friends and family

is that you Derek? (Cobraman)

if tonight is anythign like last i’m taking the ooooomni up to mighty.

isnt it supposed to rain 2nite? maybe if i can get my car running, ill take the pig out for a spin

I was at mighty last night, with Superium, 01AudiS4, Somedude, Matter, and 84_supra. Couple bikes showed up for a few…but thats all.

Hmm we missed you guys…

Ron Burgundy racing was up there in full effect.

i drove by around 1030, would have stopped by but i realized i know nobody and would have the slowest sled there…

then a bike ripped past me with at least 10K on the tach…that was nice :slight_smile:

ugh i went out for a drive last night…and really wanna again, but my inspection has been up since i think october…i didnt bother getting it inspected since it would be off the road, but now i’m regretting it because i really wont feel comfy taking it more than a few blocks from home :frowning:

i dont need a ticket for something stupid like that…

omg it’s nice out. if it stays dry i’ll head up there around 8:30-9 but in the trans am.

If its dry, the 240 will be out.

omg fbody meet!

I’ll bring the Saturn i guess…9pm?

I could head up again, those tacoes where outstanding, maybe someone else will vandalize my car tonight too…

ewww LT1 im not going.

omg rain here. so omni it is if i do go. t/a just went back in the garage.