*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

There’s a small possibility, that I’ll be driving my green neon around today.

Wait for salt to come off the road.

Yeah your probably right. I drove it down my street. Instead of curing my winter blues, it made it worse :frowning:

anybody going up tonight? it’s chilly here…

lol somebody’s excited.

tomorrow is supposed to be warm. id showup in the yota for shits and giggle then just wash her off

well anyone for tonight/evening before the rain shows up? maybe 7-8ish?

Do you rember who that bag of shit is? Maybe you can go start his car on fire and teach him a lesson.

well whatever, im going to swing by

Great meet.

well, at least we all know who the village weasal is these days…:tdown:. do you still tell mommy and daddy what the bullies say about you? street element bash sessions? i think the more mature manner would be to let it go, stop anticipating being the “tough guy”. im not going to go much further, because i recieved a warning in another thread for “bringing up bullshit”, but hey, this is a mighty meet thread, so its already filled with bullshit.

i am the bag of shit if thats who your talking about. my name is Rob and i own the red toyota. i posted the video on myspace because i found it and thought it was funny. i called my “street element” bag friends or w/e out on that. i agree that it wouldnt be fair for Everyone to suffer any consequences for other peoples’ stupid actions. i think the car club “bashing” has got to stop though. so what? we all like to go to car shows together and hang out and have a name. we do the same things you guys do, hang out, talk about cars, eat mighty, etc. but still some of us got a little carried away last summer. i say this shit gets left behind us and maybe this year everyone can get along in a mature manner?

You guys in street element own a bunch of slow POS cars…please end your selfs…

Okay, slow POS cars… if thats what we like, then who the fuck cares?’

two 350z’s, stage 2 srt-4, stage 2 cobalt ss, mr2 turbo, svt cobra, and a turbo civic

they might or might not be up to standards with you camaro, trans am, firebird, and white trash ferrari people but since when are they the slowest cars on earth? and yes i did leave out the generally slow “street element” cars

You rice out your cars and do stupid shit at meets…

:frowning:

go away

LMFAO wow. Wait a minute…oh, this is a Mighty thread. kk

You guys never approached us to talk about cars/anything.Go to a different mighty this year.

Dude don’t cry its going to be ok.The point is you are more then welcome to come to nyspeed meets regardless we don’t like your cars. Have some fucking respect for where we meet don’t be the asshole. There have been meets there way before us nyspeed members. The point we meet there is to not have police problems. If you are ass clowning that looks bad on us. I also have no problem telling you that. I am also that guy who will tape it and call the police. In conclusion stfu and clean the sand out of your piss flaps. Nyspeed vs you guys shit gets old fast. There is another mighty down the street if you don’t fucking like us chief.

and who the hell are you?

there were various times that i approached you guys to talk about cars over the past summer, mainly who i know kevin aka turdblownteg and i know corey with the mazda 6… the reason you guys aren’t fond of us is because two kids decided to be dumb and “tray drift”, and i believe the kid with the black teg would always rev up and also do burnouts and 180’s and shit. also, because you guys think the black spec v looks like a chinese carnival or w/e. other than that, theres nothing else left to be said…

and for the record, we highly plan on continuing our meets at the same mighty this year.

OMG They are still coming! what will we ever do. just stop fucking crying.

yeah…but it looked even better when it ran into the pole…lol

LOL so somebody with more money than you and your entire family will ever amount to is white trash?

please explain your logic…