*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

+1 to hear this argument.

woot drama

the only way your really gonna benefit from cams in a vvti engine is if you are FI,

i also tried talking to some of the element guys no idea who but the ones i started talking to were a bunch of idiots he was trying to tell me how to clean an air filter and how much of a difference it makes :bloated: needless to say i walked away mid conversation.

okay, before crower stage 1 cams and a street tune with e-manage blue, my car was around (:meh:) 105 with intake, header, and exhaust, and OBX lightweight crank pulley… dynojet read 125 whp after cams and e-manage blue tuned… since when is a decent N/A hp gain non-beneficial?

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7631/dynosheetaw6.jpg

and to those that want to bash me for having a low hp car after spending all that money so far, your wasting your time, i enjoy what im doing.

that was most likely ryan with the white saturn, he had just recently started hanging out with us and didnt know all that much about cars…

so it that a street element disease then?

i must say the few times i have gone to mighty there were a couple nice cars and i mean a couple

So you weren’t tuned, then you got tuned? Sounds like that was what gave you the gain more so then the cams.

lol wow…I’m gonna go pop some popcorn…and come back.

i got the cams in and then got street tuned by mike @ innovative, and then got dyno’ed… so… thats a mystery… but other people on my forum haven’t really made large gains with the e-manage blue tuning.

Well you have no solid proof that your cam’s gave you your new found HP so you really no side in this argument.

thats cause they were not tuned by mike :tup:

monkeywrenchracing.com is a site that specializes in 1zz-fe and 2zz-ge performance. they offer a pre-programmed E-manage blue for N/A 1zz that shows 6hp and 4lbs of tq gains… and once again, they specialize in this engine… so im sure the street tuning wouldnt have net me much more power than the power of a pre-programmed unit.

whoever drops 400+ or whatever on an emanage blue for 6hp is an idiot

Mail order tunes are never spot on. There’s soo many variables to take into consideration. Best to get it done on your own.

where did you get 500+ from? brand new one like the one i bought was $295 shipped.

you bought an emanage with the harnesses brand new for 300? and the site you provided said 369 for yours im assuming and 549 for the other other one. so still 370 for 6hp

im not starting shit with you, i could personally care less i was just stating an opinion

I can think of better things to do with my money…Seriously guys. I’m not a moderator, but it just occured to me, that this is the Mighty Thread. This debate shouldn’t be taking place here. Mike.Mike, Why don’t you go make your own thread?

i retract my previous statements

i actually paid 295 for the e-manage Shipped, and $300 for the boomslang plug-and-play wiring harness… yeah, your right.

:word: gtfo